ch 68

After taking Aji's pulse and confirming Aji's symptoms, Gu Liu determined that Aji was suffering from postpartum rheumatism.

    Postpartum rheumatism, also known as postpartum paralysis, in China refers to a series of rheumatic symptoms that occur in women of childbearing age after childbirth [1].

    Considering that all the Asian animals here can give birth, even though Aji is a male, based on the symptoms on his body, Gu Liu decided that he had postpartum rheumatism.

    For diseases like rheumatism, Gu Liu did not consider the methods of Western medicine at all. Western medicine has always been a headache doctor to treat head and foot pain. For postpartum rheumatism, pain relief and anti-rheumatic drugs are mainly used, but the effect is not good. At this time, it is traditional Chinese medicine. , treatment from the root can work wonders.

    In traditional Chinese medicine, postpartum rheumatism is unanimously believed to be caused by blood deficiency, and "Plain Questions: The Generation of Five Zang-organs" says: "The liver stores blood, and the heart runs it. When a person moves, blood is transported to various meridians, and when a person is still, blood returns to the liver. What is it? The liver controls the sea of ​​blood.” The

    meaning is very clear, in the human body, the liver is the place where blood is stored, and postpartum rheumatism arises due to blood deficiency, so the liver is the key to the treatment of this disease, nourishing blood and activating blood, soothing the liver Depression is the basic treatment method [2].

    What Gu left to A Jikai is Siwu Decoction and Astragalus Guizhi Wuwu Decoction, which contains Rehmannia glutinosa, Astragalus, Angelica, Baishao, Chuanxiong, Jixueteng, Guizhi, jujube and other medicinal materials, which can nourish blood. Activating blood and softening the liver, soothing the liver and relieving stagnation, promoting qi and relieving pain, and eliminating rheumatism [3].

    Ninety percent of the medicinal materials were collected by Gu Liu during the few months he went out. This is the reason why he went out to the Tianhe tribe this time. Search for a lot of medicinal herbs.

    Prescribing the medicine to Aji, using a pottery pot to show him and Hui how to decoct the medicine, and telling them that the number of times to take the medicine is taboo, and finally told Hui to take Aji out for more walks. Postpartum rheumatism can not only affect the physiology, but also the psychological. It also has a great impact, and in severe cases, it will cause patients to be unhappy and emotionally indifferent.

    Looking at the dark medicinal soup in front of him, Hui showed hesitation, and he asked Gu Liu: "Doctor, is this all right?"

    Gu Liu: "This is it for now, drink it for a while to see the effect, and then increase or decrease it as appropriate. ."

    Hui still looked hesitant, but Aji took the medicine from him and drank it without hesitation. After drinking, seeing Hui's worried look, he said, "Hui, I've had enough, and I believe in doctors, there is no witch who can tell the situation like him!"

    This is true, Hui also temporarily accepted Gu Liu's medicine, and there is nothing he can do if he doesn't accept it. However, he proposed that he wanted to stay in the Tianhe tribe for a while, mainly because he wanted to wait for Aji's condition to improve and the weather to warm up to set off again. Another unspoken reason was, of course, that he wanted Aji to be raised in the Tianhe tribe, because The Tianhe Tribe's house was so warm that Aji didn't feel so sore all over.

    These two people could be related to the Tianhe tribe's plan to use salt in the future. After Gu Liu and Kai discussed it, they immediately vacated a room for them and let them live.