ch 77

"Leader, the Tianhe Tribe is ahead. Shall we go in directly?"

    Seven or eight hundred strong orcs were crawling in the jungle. It was obviously made of stones, and his eyes were full of doubts and vigilance. He asked the people around him: "

    Zha , do you remember what it is?" He is extremely fierce, but he has a very honest and honest face. Although he is too silent, it makes him look a little indifferent, but as soon as he sees that face, he feels that any indifference is nothing but his own illusion.

    The orc named Zha said, "Boss, although those things look a little strange, they seem to be the only houses of the temple and the Yinyue and Tianxing tribes."

    "Fuck! Are there people from the temple in this Tianhe tribe?!"

    Shen His face was extremely ugly. If so, it would be difficult to do. He cursed: "Damn the temple! I actually fell in love with such a small tribe. If we built a house, wouldn't it be better to choose us to have a pottery tribe?!"

    The orcs behind him were silent, and it took a long time for an orc to ask: "Leader, shall we still go in?"

    Shen's face showed a struggling look, because the temple had to give up but felt unwilling, he asked the orcs beside him: "Zha , what do you think?"

    Zha lowered his eyelids, his voice unwavering: "These houses don't seem to be built by temples, you can let people go in and see first."

    At this moment, Zha got up and ran back quickly, The other orcs looked at each other and asked Shen, "Zha, what are you doing?"

    Zha said indifferently: "Run, we have been discovered!"

    Shen turned his head and saw an orc looking at them on a towering house in the distance In the direction of , issued a vigilant threatening roar, deep: "???" Does it make sense? It's such a long distance, how did you find them? !

    He said with a sullen face: "Quickly withdraw!" What the heck, is it so reasonable for a small tribe to be so vigilant? !

    On the other side, dozens of orcs under the sentry building were aggressive, and an orc asked loudly: "Nine, what's the situation?"

    The orc called Jiu on the sentry said: "Hundreds of orcs appeared outside our tribe just now, and now they have run away. It 's gone."

    "Hundreds of orcs? Hurry up and tell the leader!"

    "Yes!"

    ...

    The snow fell, and the fields of the Tianhe tribe were covered with a thick layer of snow, which was no different from the rest of the plain. There was a long queue at the gate of the tribe, a thin female orc supported an old male Asian beast, stunned through the open city gate and looked at the tall and tidy houses in the distance, the female orc murmured: "Old Eminem , what are those things? Why are people still coming out of it?!" The

    old male Asian beast shook his head, and was about to speak, when a Asian beast in front of them turned his head and said, "That's the house, it's the Tianhe tribe. There are some things, the orcs and the Asian beasts live in it, I heard that the winter can be as warm as the spring!" The

    female orc exclaimed, and she asked expectantly: "Can we live in it too?"

    The Asian beast laughed Said: "Of course, and we don't need to pay for other things, as long as we leave the house as clean as when we moved in!" The

    female orc exclaimed: "The Tianhe tribe is too good!"

    OK, what a shit! Behind them, stood three tall orcs, one of which was the leader of the Youtao tribe, Shen, the other was the orc Zha, and the other was the slightly shorter orc Xi.