ch 40

Jiao is a bit irritable. He is the leader of the Tianhe tribe and has a lot of things to do every day, especially after the tribe starts to build houses, he needs to determine who builds houses and who hunts and gathers, and now there are still people in the tribe to join. Not long ago, the people of the giant bear tribe, Axin brought back a few orcs and sub-beasts said to be the white wolf tribe not long ago, and also asked a doctor for their witch treatment.

    Jiao is not a careful person, and the survival of orcs is not easy. Before the doctor came to the tribe, many orcs died of injuries in the Tianhe tribe, so as long as the doctor agreed, he would naturally not object to the doctor saving people, just It is necessary to send someone to guard the doctor's place to protect the safety of the doctor.

    One thing after another needed to be arranged by the corner, and at this moment, Hong actually ran over and said that the witch was looking for him.

    Jiao sighed deeply. Speaking of Wu, Jiao respected him very much in the past, especially when he became the leader. He felt hopeful that with the joint efforts of him and Wu, their Tianhe Tribe would definitely become more and more powerful. The better, but the reality made him silent day by day, the orcs in the tribe were injured, and the witch also expelled the evil spirits for them, but they still died.

    As more and more orcs who have been expelled from evil spirits die, even their brains are starting to feel wrong. Why are there witches in their tribe, and there are so many orcs and sub-beasts because of evil spirits What about dying?

    This question was pressed into his heart by Jiao, and he dared not ask it, let alone tell others. He was afraid, afraid that he would know an answer that was difficult for him to accept.

    This kind of fear continued until the appearance of the doctor. The doctor rescued the orcs and sub-beasts who were haunted by evil spirits, and those of the same clan who could not survive in his heart survived successfully. At that time, the horn told himself that he had finally found it, The doctor is the real witch in his mind!

    At the same time, he also knew the answer to that question, but he no longer found it difficult to accept, because witches were no longer needed in the tribe.

    Well, it's still needed.

    It's just that the time for witches to appear in the tribe is less and less. At first, they will be blessed by witches before they go out to collect, but gradually they find that even without the blessings of witches, there will be no problems.

    In the beginning, when they were injured, they would go to the witch first, and ask the witch to expel the evil spirits for them before going to the doctor, but now they skip the witch and go directly to the doctor, and the wounds are still recovering well.

    If it hadn't been found by Hong now, Jiao wouldn't even remember the last time he saw Wu. He sighed and followed Hong to Wu's cave.

    As soon as he stepped in, Wu couldn't wait to walk in front of Jiao, Jiao shouted: "Wu, what's the matter?"

    Nai: "Jiao, when are you going to take the team to the big tribe to exchange things?"

    Jiao : "It's about a month away."

    Nai swallowed her saliva, his tone was a little urgent: "Jiao, can you make the time earlier? Is it okay to go to the big tribe in just a few days?"

    "Witch, we hunted The number of triceratops and long-necked beasts is not enough, and now you can’t get much things back, and before you go, the tribe needs at least one more hunt.”

    He asked: “Witch, what is the matter with you going to the big tribe? Nai 's

    breathing was a little short, he hesitated, and finally he could only say: "No, no."