ch 88

Since the arrival of spring, the temperature has been getting higher and higher day by day, and soon the people of the Tianhe tribe took off their thick cotton coats and thick animal skins and began to invest in the construction of the Tianhe tribe.

    When one third of the spring had passed, the Tianxing tribe brought by Aji followed Aji and left the Tianhe tribe. Among them, apart from the three who initially got sick, one of them got sick. Fortunately, they were not severe. The patient, under the day and night treatment of Gu Liu and the medical team, managed to save a life.

    Fortunately, the Silver Moon Tribe and the Temple did not come to them. I wonder if it was because they knew that tetanus was severe, and they believed that those who were injured would die, so they did not follow them, or because they lost track and couldn't catch up?

    But now that everyone is gone, Gu Liu naturally won't get to the bottom of it. Whether it's the Tianxing tribe or the temple, there are more than the Tianhe tribe. Some things can be mixed with less.

    Before leaving, Chun told Gu Liu and Jiao that if there is anything you don't want to be discovered by the temple, please be careful of the sky.

    Gu Liu and Jiao looked at the clear blue sky, and the two were thoughtful.

    "Die, let's go out with our farming team today!"

    "Why? Yesterday, Die went out with your farming team. Today, Die has to go out with our hunting team!

    " It was an Asian beast, and in the middle of them stood a female orc with wheat skin. The female beast was not tall, even petite than the Asian beast next to her. In the Gaia Continent, where strength was basically determined by the size of the body, such a petite The female orc was actually scrambled by the orcs and the sub-beasts. Those who don't know the inside story will definitely feel confused when they see this scene.

    Duo, who was also a female orc, grabbed Die's hand and said, "Die, come with us! Today we'll go hunting in the plains!

    " There are many small beasts in the tribe's fields, only the butterfly can find them the fastest and drive them away, the farming team needs the butterfly!"

    "The hunting team also needs the butterfly! With the butterfly, our hunting speed will be faster! We can hunt Team more prey!"

    The two sides were arguing endlessly, and no one would give in. The female orc butterfly in the middle was extremely embarrassed. In winter, she and old Eminem were helped by the doctor. The doctor also helped them get things back from the liar. Old Eminem planned to leave the Tianhe Tribe after the old Eminem's situation stabilized, but as they lived longer and longer, they became more and more familiar with the Tianhe Tribe, and naturally they were reluctant to leave.

    So Die and Old Eminem applied to join the Tianhe Tribe. Although they are still in the inspection period, if nothing else, she and Old Eminem will be completely members of the Tianhe Tribe after this spring!

    In Die's view, the Tianhe tribe is very good, and it is very good everywhere. It is much stronger than the tribes outside, but the fly in the ointment is that she is the only feathered orc in the tribe.

    Before spring came, the farming team had not yet started to work, so she always went out with the hunting team, but now that spring has come, the team leader of the farming team, Avi, found her early and hoped that she could join the farming team. ground team.

    An orc can of course join two teams, Die agreed, and it is precisely because of the agreement that what happened now, the hunting team and the farming team both want her to join their team today, but there is only one Die!