ch 129

Temple elixir? Elixir? ! !

    What is this, it is no exaggeration to say that most of the people present have not heard the word elixir, and they have no idea what this thing is and what it can do.

    However, the number of witches coming to the tribe this winter is seriously exceeding the standard, so I won't say more. There are witches who can't be counted on one hand in the surrounding crowd. When I heard Gu Liu on the stage talking about the magic medicine of the temple, All the witches looked sharply at Gu Liu and the pottery in Gu Liu's hands. They were the ones who knew the elixir the most... Although they were proud of themselves.

    Gu Liu looked calm, showed the white powder on the bamboo slices in front of everyone and said, "As you can see, the elixir in the temple is in the form of white powder. As for what it is used for, you may wish to recall it, especially if there are witches in the tribe. Yes, think about whether you have ever seen a witch from your own tribe taking something similar in white powder, and more often before expelling evil spirits and offering sacrifices."

    No one spoke in the audience, and everyone looked at each other. Confused, as for those witches, they looked at Gu Liu coldly.

    Putting the bamboo slices into the clay pot, Gu Liu said, "After taking this elixir, they tend to be very lazy. They lie down and don't want to move, and they may not get a response if they call him."

    After smoking opium | It can make people feel euphoric and dreamy, and can't concentrate at all.

    Hearing Gu Liu's words, someone in the crowd said, "I remember!"

    Everyone looked at the orc, who was a little shy, Gu Liu said, "Don't be afraid, speak boldly." The

    orc nodded . , said: "Once someone in the tribe was injured, I went to the cave to look for the witch, and the witch lay on his skin with his eyes open, but no matter how I called him, he didn't respond. He answered me slowly."

    "So, I seem to have seen a witch from our tribe look like this!"

    "Speaking of which, I also saw a witch holding a small pottery pot. I took a look at it. , there is nothing inside, it seems to be an elixir!"

    "What if it's a elixir?!"

    A loud shout sounded, everyone looked, and a tall witch stood up, he glared at those talking orcs and beasts, and looked at Gu Liu angrily on the stage: "Spiritual medicine, it was given to us and the gods by the temple. The things that are communicated are things that Wu can only have, and now you take out the elixir and show it to so many people, what do you want to do?!"

    Gu Liu beckoned, and a medical team came up with a few wooden cages. Inside were big gray mice, and Gu Liu said, "Everyone, as well as witches, elixir and elixir, after hearing the name, I think it's a good thing, but is it really so? Maybe you haven't eaten elixir before. I don't know, but there are several witches here. I would like to ask these witches, if you don't take the elixir for a while now, will you feel uncomfortable all over your body, and your bones seem to be itching, and you can only smoke the spirit again. You can get better after taking the medicine."

    Everyone looked at the witches, and the witch who stood up at first had an ugly face and said angrily, "So what? We witches are meant to deal with evil spirits. Because the effect of the elixir to protect us is no longer there, only by taking the elixir again can we expel those evil spirits that make us uncomfortable!"

    The people around nodded again and again, and felt that this statement was very reasonable.

    Gu Liu: "..." This self-deception brain circuit is absolutely dead.