ch 52

After treating Orc Ash's wound, his wound took longer than the original black, and after being burned, he could not cool down with cold water, so the wound was more serious than the original black.

    Gu Liu spent a long time debriding and applying medicine to his wounds, then cut the strips of cloth that he had replaced into strips, boiled them in boiling water for half an hour, covered the wounds, and then fed him anti-inflammatory herbs. It's up to him.

    Coming out of the cave, the sun has already started to go west, and it will be dark in a few hours. The gray Asian beast and the child looked at him eagerly, as if they were afraid of hearing any bad news, their mouths trembled slightly, Just didn't dare to speak out.

    Gu Liu warmly said, "Don't worry, I treated his wound and exorcised his evil spirits. As long as the heat subsides tonight, he will be fine."

    Hearing this, Ya Beast sniffed. , He said: "Well, witch!"

    Gu Liu reminded him: "I'm not a witch, I'm a doctor."

    Ya Beast: "I remember, doctor!"

    Gu Liu let him enter the cave, waiting for Lie outside the cave Said: "Doctor, they are all settled. Tonight we will rest at the Long-Eared Tribe. Let's go there quickly." The

    two walked into the cave that the Long-Eared Tribe vacated for them. A dozen orcs and sub-beasts already seem cramped. It must be incomparable to the Tianhe Tribe who can have a large brick house with only one or two people. Not to mention now, even such a cramped cave in the Tianhe Tribe is also for two Asian beasts to live in now. There are ten people living there.

    But when you go out, it's good to have a cave to shelter from the wind and rain. No one dislikes them, but is very grateful. After all, the Long-Eared Tribe can completely ignore them.

    At this time, two orcs from the long-eared tribe walked over cautiously, holding yellow food in their hands and saying, "Our tribe has no meat. This is the only thing our tribe can eat now."

    The two orcs were a little scared. Although there were only a dozen orcs in front of them, the pressure caused to them was too strong. Just standing at the entrance of the cave like this, they couldn't help but start to lose their legs and wanted to run away immediately.

    One of them was the leader of the Long-Eared Tribe. He swallowed and stood firmly at the entrance of the cave. These orcs in front of him were all beasts. If they offended them, the Long-Eared Tribe would be finished!

    Moreover, the witch of this mobile tribe also helped the orcs of their tribe to expel evil spirits, and they had to show the sincerity of their tribe no matter what.

    Lie, who was sitting outside, waved his hand and said, "Come in."

    The leader of the Long-Eared Tribe immediately trembled. God, this tall and fierce orc even told him to enter the cave. Did he want to eat him? no, I can not!

    The wolf swallowed and looked at the clansmen beside him, with the tragic and solemn expression in his eyes that the hero would never return, his clansman said tearfully, "Leader, let me go in." The

    wolf shook his head: "No, I'll go! "

    Although he is a Rabbit Orc, he named himself Wolf. He hopes to become an Orc as fierce as a wolf. Only in this way can he better protect the long-eared tribe.

    Although he is no different from other people in the tribe when he grows up, he is small and weak, but he is the leader after all. At this time, he cannot let his people rush ahead!