ch 39

"Hey, can you do it?" In the

    deep cave, Ali looked at the male Asian beast in front of her questioningly. She said very impatiently, and found that the male Asian beast was still squatting on the ground and looking at the water in the pottery pot. , She got angry: "What are you doing? You said that you could treat Wu's wounds and stop the bleeding of his wounds. We only let you go, but you are boiling water here! You liar!"

    "I'm not Liar!"

    Ashin immediately retorted, holding his chin high and saying, "You guys don't understand anything, the first step in treating a wound is to clean it with boiled water! This is the most important step!

    " Li and the other sub-beast were really frightened by his decisive appearance, and the other sub-beast's voice was a little weaker, and asked: "You didn't lie to us?"

    Asin: "The injured people in our tribe They all treated their wounds like this, and they all survived!" The

    two Asian beasts looked at each other, and an orc behind them shouted, "What are you waiting for? The witch is about to die!"

    Ali stared at Asin: "Wait until the water is boiled and then cool down, our witches are already dead, you should go and stop the bleeding of our witch's wound now, or we will kill you!"

    Threatened The Asin, who had no choice but to give up boiling water, walked to the old man's side. The old man was immobilized by two orcs, with a wood in his mouth, and let out an indistinct roar. His chest was open. Looking down, he saw the extremely long wound, and at that moment, his mind buzzed.

    Seeing that the male Asian beast remained motionless for a long time, Ali pushed him, "Hurry up!"

    A Xin finally came back to his senses. At this moment, he no longer had the mind to care about the attitude of the female Asian beast next to him. His whole mind was dazed. It was only then that he remembered that he had never dealt with other people's wounds. It's far away, and how could he not be able to do what A He can do, isn't it just washing the wound and then applying medicine? But who can tell him why the wounds he saw at close range are so terrifying, the discolored and rotten flesh, the unpleasant smell, and the blood mixed with pus. Are the wounds treated by Ah He so terrifying? Are those wounds he deals with?

    Can he really treat the wound to stop the bleeding for this man?

    What should he do? Yes, he remembered, to wash the wound first, and then apply the herbs, and the herbs are in his animal skin bag! Andrographis and Campanula!

    Ashin ran away from the injured old man quickly, Ali grabbed him and said in a bad tone: "What are you doing?"

    "Medicine, herbal medicine, herbal medicine can stop the bleeding for him!"

    Although he didn't quite understand what Ashin was saying What, but Ali understood the word hemostasis, so she let go of Axin, Axin stumbled to a short distance, picked up his animal skin bag, shook his hands and took out the Andrographis paniculata and wind wheel from it Grass, when he tremblingly applied the crushed herbs to the hideous wound, he immediately ran to the side with his legs shaking.

    It didn't take long for Ali to drag him in front of the old man again, pressing his head to let him look at the wound, and said coldly, "Show me! The witch's wound is still bleeding, and you don't have anything at all. Use it!" On

    the wound covered with green herbs, bright red blood mixed with green juice flowed out, Ali's voice was extremely cold: "You liar! You want to kill our witch!"

    Asin screamed "I don't have it!"

    "If you don't, stop the bleeding from Wu's wound immediately! Didn't you say you have a solution?!"