ch 58

Originally, it was a good thing for Jin to have a new witch. He was suddenly robbed of the Tiger Tribe. The orcs in this tribe seem to be very strong, but the tribe's people are pitifully small, and naturally they are not eligible for it. a witch.

    So as long as someone in the tribe is haunted by evil spirits, they will go to other tribes to rob witches. Jin is too unlucky. The Red Fox tribe is the closest to this beast tribe, so the number of times he is robbed has skyrocketed. It's not that they didn't tell the leader orcs in the tribe, but no matter how the tribe guards, the robbing is still the same, which makes Jin very collapsed.

    Of course, the previous collapses were not as good as this one, because this time he didn't succeed in expelling the evil spirits from the orcs of the Beast Tribe, and he was about to die!

    God is above, he has studied in the temple for so long, and he has been a shaman in the Red Fox tribe for many years. He has never heard such a terrible thing. If a witch expels evil spirits, it depends on the meaning of the gods. Okay, gods Thinking that this orc should be damned, no matter how the witch expels the evil spirits, it is useless!

    But no matter how Jin explained it, it was useless, all useless! The orcs of this tribe seem to be incapable of understanding words. If they bite to death, they will die if they cannot save the living. Jin really collapsed this time. Who will save him? I have wondered many times why the witch who was caught here is himself, how good it would be if it were someone else!

    And now that half of his wish has been fulfilled, a new witch has entered the Tiger Tribe, and he can take a break for the time being.

    This was originally a good thing, but after he breathed a sigh of relief at the beginning of the year, Jin's heart began to feel unhappy again. There was no other reason. This new witch was not caught at all, and there were their tribes behind him. Even if he can't save these orcs, he won't die!

    The most important thing is that this witch has denied him the method of expelling evil spirits. This weak sub-beast is naturally indifferent. Even if the orcs of the beast tribe cannot be saved, he pats his butt and leaves, but what about him? He has to stay in this tribe and keep expelling evil spirits, and he has to be questioned by these orcs. In the end, he might really die. How can Jin endure this? !

    It was already dark, and in the beating firelight, Jin coldly looked at the Asian beasts who were looking at the five orcs not far away, and found that he had no intention of expelling the evil spirits for the five orcs at all, instead he was there randomly. Ask around, it doesn't look like a serious witch!

    He couldn't hold back his dissatisfaction at all, so he opened his mouth to ridicule. After the sarcasm was finished, he felt that it was not enough, and said, "If you delay any longer, maybe they will all die. Are you really a witch? I have never seen a witch. To 'expel' evil spirits like this, are you a fake witch?"

    He emphasized the word 'expel', and his playful and arrogant expression and gesture all showed that he had seen through the sub-beast in front of him. It's a clumsy trick, and it also drives out evil spirits. Coming here to cheat food and drink is almost the same.

    Gu Liu, who once again took the pulse of the five orcs, glanced at the red-haired orcs, and said indifferently: "You haven't seen it, it doesn't mean you haven't seen it, it's rare and strange."

    Jin: "You—!"

    Gu Liu interrupted him directly. , turned his head to Li Ya, the leader of the beast tribe: "Boss, can you show me what they eat these days? Including the water they drink."

    Li Ya frowned and looked at Gu Liu suspiciously. Li Ya next to him Claw didn't have so many concerns, and asked directly: "What do you think they eat? Shouldn't you hurry to expel evil spirits for them?"