ch 41

In the end, Gu Liu learned the answer from the orcs of the White Wolf Tribe. The reason why they came to the vicinity of the Tianhe Tribe was because they were being chased by the orcs of the Silver Moon Tribe. The reason for the chase was unknown. Said, vaguely indicating that they took something from the Silvermoon tribe.

    And the wound on their witch's chest was also injured by the orcs of the Silver Moon Tribe. The orcs who spoke gave Gu Liu a detailed description of the thing that hurt their witch. It was long, thin, and curved. One of the sides was very It's sharp, and a slight stroke will open the skin and flesh. Coupled with the shape they roughly drew on the ground, Gu Liu guessed that this was a metal weapon.

    This is not good news. The Tianhe tribe is still in a fairly primitive stage. As a result, some tribes have entered the era of cold weapons. Although the other party will not necessarily expand their territory, even if they expand their territory, they may not necessarily expand to The Tianhe tribe is here, but neither a person nor a group can be passive at any time, otherwise they will only end up being swallowed and broken.

    The century-old history of humiliation in China in modern times is a bloody lesson. Those who fall behind will be beaten. This lesson has been carved into the bones of the Chinese people.

    It is important to pay attention to the strategy, but the fact is that the current situation is not serious. The opponent is obviously chasing and killing the White Wolf Tribe, and the hostility to the Tianhe Tribe is almost non-existent, so for the time being, we can wait and see what happens.

    As a result, a few orcs from the White Wolf Tribe sneaked away that night, and took away the injured old Asian beast. Gu Liu laughed when he heard the news, and it seemed that he was really scared by their Tianhe tribe. Arrived.

    Shan took out a small animal skin bag and said, "Doctor, chief, this is what the people of the White Wolf tribe left behind."

    Horn took the animal skin bag and opened it, and he said happily, "This is red stone and black stone, which can be used in The big tribe exchanged for things!"

    Gu Liu was a little curious and leaned over to look at it, only to see black, black, red and red stones in the animal skin bag. The stone was bigger than his palm, and the black surface was silty, leaving black marks on his hands. Gu pay attention to it like a drum, what kind of stone is this, it is clearly coal!

    Looking at the red stones, the stones are reddish-brown and have a dull luster. Gu Liu doesn't know much about these stones, but the White Wolf tribe brought news of the appearance of the metal, he couldn't think about it, he asked Jiao: " Do you know what the big tribe wants these two kinds of stones for?"

    Jiao scratched his head: "I don't know, maybe they think these stones are good looking."

    Gu Liu: "..." Good-looking, good-looking you big head!

    Gu Liu forced himself to calm down, he said: "We have to hide this bag of stones, we can't take it to the big tribe to exchange things."

    Jiao: "Why?"

    Gu Liu: "It will be useful in the future."

    Jiao: "Oh."

    Before leaving At that time, Gu Liu asked again: "By the way, the orcs of the Silver Moon Tribe may be nearby these days, so don't let them see this bag of things."

    Jiao asked: "Doctor, the White Wolf Tribe will leave us here. After the Redstone and Blackstone, when the Silvermoon Tribe comes, shall we tell the Silvermoon Tribe about their news?"