ch 116

Tutian had a good night's rest, and didn't get up until the sun was up. He stretched out of the room and called out a random name. It was the name of an orc who came here after him. When he was full, his stomach was also hungry.

    After stretching, Tutian looked around, no one came out, so he shouted again, thinking this kid doesn't want to do it? He's all awake, could it be that the kid is still sleeping?

    Still no one came out, Tutian lost his patience, and scolded at the top of his voice: "Bei, do you still want to do it? Don't think that I can't take care of you when you come here. If you don't come out, I will kick you out of the tribe! "The

    yard was quiet, as if I could still hear Tutian's echo, Tutian: "???"

    No, not right! Even if Pei didn't come out, he scolded so badly, the others should come out too, and now there is no one in the yard, absolutely wrong!

    He ran into several rooms next to him, and the more he looked, the more flustered he became. What's going on? Before the rest yesterday, he clearly watched the orcs who followed him enter these rooms, why is there no one in these rooms now? !

    He stumbled to the gate, pushed open the door, and the orcs of the Tianhe tribe standing outside shouted, "Priest."

    Tutian grabbed him and asked, "Where are the people? Where are my people? My two hundred Where are the orcs?!" The

    Tianhe tribe orcs easily broke away Tutian's hand and said, "Priest, they went to work."

    Tutian: "Go to work? What work?!" The

    orc said, "Of course it's hunting. And moving bricks."

    Of course Tutian had seen orcs in the Tianhe tribe who hunted and moved bricks, and he said in disbelief: "My two hundred orcs went hunting and moving bricks?" The

    orc nodded: "Yes."

    Tutian: "!!!"

    "No, I'm a priest! How can the orcs who follow me do these things?!"

    The orc looked at him suspiciously: "Priest Tutian, what do they eat if they don't do these things? The Tianhe tribe doesn't raise idlers." Tutian

    : "??!!"

    "Idlers?! How dare you say that the orcs who follow me are idlers? You are bold, I will execute you!" The

    orc was not afraid at all, lowered his eyebrows and said, "Priest, in our Tianhe tribe, you can't kill people at will, you just say that I don't care about you, if you really If you want to do something to me, I can only take you to the law enforcement team."

    Tutian's eyes widened: "I am the priest of this tribe, I can't kill people at will? What are you talking about ridiculous, I am the status of this tribe. The highest person, I can do what I want?!" The

    orc shook his head: "The doctor said, the chief priest and doctor break the law and the ordinary orcs and beasts are the same crimes, even if you violate the city rules of the Tianhe tribe, you will also be punished. Dispose of it according to the law."

    Tutian: "!!!"

    "Impossible! You dare to scare me, you daring orc, and you are disrespectful to me, Gu Liu, call him! I want him to execute you!"

    The orc took a step back and said, "It's my fault that the priest is angry, but the doctor is also working. If the priest wants to see a doctor, he should wait until the doctor is off work before going to him."

    Tutian sneered: "It's a joke. , let me wait! Now let Gu Liu come to see me immediately!" The

    orc bowed his head: "The doctor is busy."     Tutian