ch 24

Ah Xin is really not reconciled, how could this happen? How long has the Asian beast entered the tribe, a month? No, not even a month, but only 20 days. How could his status in the tribe be so high?

    Axin has always felt that he is special in the tribe. Although he is not as good as the leader, the witch and the powerful orcs, he is also not worse than the tallest and strongest Aya among the young Asian beasts, but there are hundreds of people in the tribe. Among the hundreds of people, Wu remembered him, and he was naturally different.

    The orcs and sub-beasts in the tribe have a common idea, that is, they can eat and sleep well. The orcs and sub-beasts without clay pots and clothes still think of going to the big tribe to change to clay pot clothes in the autumn. As long as they have these, they are very good. Satisfied.

    For these ideas of them, Asin expressed that he looked down on them very much. He Asin would not be satisfied with these things. He wanted to become the witch of the tribe, and the witch of the big tribe, so that he would eat meat if he wanted, Tao Pots and clothes are not used up.

    So A Xin began to earn performance in front of Wu a long time ago, and all he wanted was to make Wu and Hong remember him. When Hong went to the temple, he would be able to go to the temple, and only after that did he become a Possibility of witchcraft.

    Originally everything was going well. Although there were some orcs and sub-beasts in the tribe who had such thoughts, he could see that these orcs and sub-beasts had a dispensable attitude, and they were not comparable to him in front of Wu Even Aya, who is more famous than him in the tribe, is definitely no match for him here in Wu. As long as the status quo is maintained, when Hong becomes an adult, he will be able to go to the temple with Hong!

    However, he never thought that a new sub-beast would suddenly appear in the tribe. It stands to reason that a new sub-beast could compare to his status in the tribe, but this new sub-beast entered the tribe only two In three days, he attracted the attention of everyone in the tribe, and he also had an identity that was only a little lower than that of a witch - a doctor.

    Shit doctor! Absolutely a liar! Definitely want to snatch the position to accompany Hong to the temple!

    At first, Asin thought this from the bottom of his heart. After all, if it wasn't like this, why would the doctor have something to do with gods and evil spirits? He also said that it can disperse the things left behind by evil spirits. Hearing this sentence, Asin immediately realized that if Wu agreed with medicine, who else would be more suitable to study in the temple than this new Asian beast?

    Therefore, A Xin is always targeting the new Asian beast named Gu Liu, hoping that his identity as a liar can be exposed, and everyone in the tribe will hate him.

    But gradually Axin realized that something was wrong. This new Asian beast might probably be... not a liar, Aye really didn't die, and Hei and Lie really got better. Those hot little orcs and little Asian beasts drink After taking his medicine, the fever quickly subsided, and Ah Shu, the blind man, his eyes were even healed!

    After realizing this, Asin did not feel relaxed, but became more nervous and afraid. He thought that he had offended the doctor by saying bad things about the doctor several times. If the doctor's status in the tribe is getting higher and higher, the doctor will definitely Aiming at him, he would definitely stop him from going to the temple. At that time, as long as the doctor told Wu the witch would definitely not oppose the doctor for him. After all, he was just a sub-beast, not a child of the witch!

    Therefore, Axin not only did not stop his targeting, he also wanted to use the witch to expel the doctor from the tribe. Only when the doctor left the tribe can he be safe.