ch 44

"Wizard, the people of the Black Bull Tribe have been driven away."

    In the cave on the top of the mountain, a short gray-haired orc was walking around anxiously when a sound suddenly sounded from the entrance of the cave. He looked up and heard someone say this. In a word, the gray-haired orc breathed a sigh of relief, "It's good to go, it's good to go!"

    The orc at the entrance of the cave looked hesitant, and he said, "Witch, I think those children of the Black Bull Tribe are really gone. What's the matter, the witches of their tribe are also dead, just drive them out like this, what are they going to do?"

    "Idiot!" The witch of the Tao tribe cursed, "the little orcs of the entire Black Bull tribe, the little Asian beasts. They are all haunted by evil spirits. If we continue to keep them in our tribe, what will our tribe's little orcs, Xiaoya beast, do? Do you want our tribe's children to be haunted by evil spirits?!" The

    orc stopped talking. , After a long while he sighed and said, "It's my fault, I just feel a little unbearable."

    The witch of the Tao tribe walked up to the orcs: "You should think more about our tribe, and think about your little orcs."

    The orcs were silent for a while and then left. The witch of the Tao tribe ran back to the depths of the cave. He hugged the cane tightly and whispered something, but it was useless. He quickly opened the cane, nervously explaining. He opened the animal skin on his body, revealing the yellowish flesh. He carefully checked every part of his body. After finding no small red bumps, he grabbed a handful of grass from the side, crushed the grass and smeared it on his body. Just breathed a sigh of relief.

    At this moment, Gu Liu and his party were listening to an orc sing in front of them the glorious deeds of the witches of the Youtao tribe, and the orc said: "The witches of the Youtao tribe have been recognized by the gods and possess more power than other witches. After he expelled the evil spirits, many orcs and sub-beasts survived!" The

    orc gestured on his arm, showing a slap-length hole, he said: "Once I was out hunting, my arm was caught by the tail of the triangular beast. With such a long incision, I felt it was over at the time, and with such a big wound, I might die."

    He looked at the Tianhe tribe: "You all know, how do ordinary witches expel evil spirits? "

    Gu Liu was sitting a little back, with Nai and Hong in front, and the orcs from the tribe in the front. They had already exchanged things, and when they came back, they brought back the orcs of this other tribe, saying that they were exchanged. He helped the Tianhe Tribe when he was doing things, so he wanted to invite him to eat. The food was not ready yet. Several orcs chatted with great interest, but for some reason they talked about witches. This orc was like The chatterbox was opened and the conversation started.

    Hearing his question, the orcs at the front, Jiao and Lie, looked at each other in dismay. Several people looked at Nai, Nai's face was sullen, the blue veins on his forehead were twitching. Entering the strange atmosphere in the cave, he laughed and said, "Is it burning with fire? Haha, the witch in our department also does the same thing, using flames to expel the evil spirits in the wound."

    Having said that, he restrained the smile on his face. , sighed: "We didn't think there was anything wrong before, which tribe's witch did not do this? But until that time I injured the Youtao tribe, and the Taoist tribe's witch drove out evil spirits for my wounds, I Only then did I realize that it was not necessary to use fire to expel evil spirits, and that there were more orcs and sub-beasts who survived by using the methods of witches from the Tao tribe!" The

    cave fell silent, and the orcs of the Tianhe tribe couldn't help but look at them. Gu Liu, why aren't they? If it wasn't for the emergence of doctors, their tribe would still use fire to expel evil spirits. Not to mention other people, several orcs here would probably not be alive now, and no one has a deeper experience than them.