ch 137

Outside the Tianhe Tribe, temporary wooden houses were built one after another. The orcs and Asian beasts of the Tianhe Tribe, wearing thin cotton clothes and big hats, helped the people in these temples to build their houses, every few dozen A distance of meters will smoke a pile of wormwood, and a strange strong smell will envelope everyone in the temple.

    Many temple orcs and Asian beasts are obviously not used to sneezing, let alone them, even the orcs of the Tianhe tribe have never smelled such a strong smell of wormwood, and they are not comfortable.

    Although everyone was uncomfortable, the effect of repelling mosquitoes was real. An orc built a house, looked around, and sighed: "There are really no mosquitoes!"

    His sub-beast was next to him, using A thin wooden board fanned himself and said, "These grasses are amazing, but are the evil spirits really brought by mosquitoes? We are with people who are haunted by evil spirits, won't we be okay?"

    Yesterday At night, they fought with the people of the high priest. The people of the Tianhe tribe helped them and promised to help them expel evil spirits. Of course, this is a good thing, but is there really such a good thing in the world? They are the people of the temple. They were originally the enemies of the Tianhe tribe. Why should the Tianhe tribe help them?

    The orc sighed: "No matter what, we can only trust the Tianhe tribe. We have been with people who are haunted by evil spirits. Maybe we have been haunted by evil spirits.

    " A few Orcs and Asian Beasts in the distance said, "The people from the Tianhe Tribe have come out. I believe them. The high priest of the temple in the past would not let his personal guards approach the Orcs and Asian Beasts that were riddled with evil spirits."

    At this time, There was a noise not far away, and the two looked up, only to see a group of Asian beasts wearing light-colored clothes walking over with a basket that looked exquisite. The beast and a few orcs from the Tianhe tribe skillfully lit a fire, took out a large clay pot from the back basket, poured water into it, and started adding some strange hay to it.

    The orcs and beasts in the temple gradually stopped their movements, looking at these light-colored people, a bold little orc, timidly walked a few steps away from them, and asked curiously and a little scared: " What are you... doing?"

    Aai looked at the little orc with a smile: "Hello, we are from the Tianhe Tribe Medical Team, and we are making medicine."

    "A... medicine?" Repeat these two words.

    A'ai: "Yes, boil the medicine. These medicines are the things that can help us expel evil spirits. People who are haunted by evil spirits can get better just by drinking the medicine!" The

    little orc widened his eyes and wanted to run over, but still Some didn't dare, stared at A'ai and asked: "This...can you give me some medicine? My Eminem can't get up. They say that Eminem is haunted by evil spirits. I want this medicine to expel Eminem. Evil spirit."

    A'ai nodded: "Of course, but the medicine is not ready yet, when the medicine is ready, we will give you Eminem!"

    It seems that he can't believe that his request has been granted so easily. , the little orc also asked: "Do you really want to give it to me?"

    Aai walked up to him, tentatively stretched out his hand to touch his small head, and said, "Of course, we are here to help you expel evil spirits. Yes ." The

    little orc smiled and said: "Thank you, you are a witch!"

    "No." Aai corrected him, "I am not a witch, we are not a witch, we are members of the medical team, in our Tianhe tribe. , it's the medical team that can expel evil spirits." The