ch 57

The sun slanted west, the twilight was dark, and a forest appeared in front of everyone. A Man stopped abruptly. He turned his head and said, "Doctor, the Tiger Tribe is ahead."

    "The Tiger Tribe?" Gu Liu was surprised, "Could it be? All the orcs in the tribe are tiger tribe orcs?”

    If this is the case, the strength of the tiger tribe in front of them is definitely not weak, and it can match the fierceness that Aman said earlier. Not only does Gu Liu think so, but the orcs of the Tianhe tribe also It was all thinking like this, and even his expression became serious, and he was vigilant around him.

    A Man's face showed some confusion, he said, "No, doctor."

    Gu Liu nodded, thinking that this Tiger tribe is probably a mixed tribe in general, and he didn't notice A Man's face, just about to ask How many tiger clan orcs in the tribe, inadvertently swept the line of sight in front of him but suddenly stopped, and all of a sudden his vision and mind were occupied by the large forest in front of him, that is - bamboo!

    So Aman and the orcs of the Tianhe tribe saw their doctor suddenly rushing forward like crazy, Aman quickly chased after him and shouted: "Doctor, what are you doing? The front is the territory of the Tiger Tribe. , we can't just go in like this!" In the

    end, Gu stayed outside the bamboo forest and stood still, but he couldn't look away from the bamboo no matter what, after all, this is bamboo! It can make furniture, kitchen utensils, build houses, weave baskets, and even eat bamboo shoots!

    To really count the magical uses of bamboo, it is absolutely countless, Gu Liu even thought that he could sleep on a cold bamboo mat in the hot summer.

    Apparently, Aman and the others couldn't understand why Gu Liu was so excited. Seeing Gu Liu staring at the bamboo forest without blinking, Aman muttered, "Isn't it just a few trees, what's so beautiful?"

    Gu Liu retracted his gaze and smiled. : "They're not trees, they're called bamboo, and they're very useful. Let's find a smaller bamboo and see if there is a way to transplant it near our tribe."

    Aman quickly grabbed him: "Doctor, Don’t be busy with digging the tree, entering the forest is the territory of the Tiger Tribe, the orcs of their tribe are fierce, we have to say hello first—”

    Before the words were finished, Lie and Hei looked at the forest and shouted, "Who is it?" In the

    shadowy bamboo forest, two tall orcs came out. They were tall and mighty, very extraordinary, But the faces are round, with a bit of softness, weakening their fierceness, and showing a few traces of honesty.

    However, they are definitely not simple and honest. The two orcs looked at the Tianhe tribe coldly. One of the orcs bared his teeth and said coldly, "Who are you? This is the territory of our Tiger Tribe!"

    Aman quickly jumped out. Said: "Sharp claw, sharp claw, it's me, Aman of the Black Bull Tribe, don't you remember us?"

    One of the orcs looked at Aman, the fierce light in his eyes faded a little, and he clearly recognized Aman. But he was still vigilant: "Aman, your Hei Niu tribe didn't come here until autumn and winter. It's only summer, so what are you doing here?!" "And—

    " He looked straight at Lie and Hei as the leaders. The Tianhe tribe orcs, "They are not your black cattle orcs. When did your black cattle tribe become a mixed tribe?"

    "No, sharp claw, they are the Tianhe tribe, and they came out to be a mobile tribe. This time they brought Salt, clay pots, and cloth are here, if you need to exchange, you can exchange with them."