ch 92

In the dimly lit prison, the people of the Black Feather Tribe were quarreling with the people of the Tianhe Tribe. To be more precise, they should be arguing with the prisoners of the Tianhe Tribe.

    "Didn't we just attack the Tianhe tribe? We didn't cause any consequences, but were caught by you. What qualifications do you have to keep us locked up like this?!"

    Opposite this cell, an orc lay exhausted on the stone bed, The old god is saying: "Isn't it? There are no consequences yet? If there are any consequences, you can still be locked up, and you will have been beheaded!"

    This orc is called Ben. He deceived other small tribes in this matter, so he was imprisoned in this prison. At first, he felt pretty good, he was locked here every day, with food and drink, no danger, but when he went to work... No, the orcs who guarded them turned their work into labor reform, and waited until labor reform began. After that, both the beastmen and the beasts who were locked up with him began to complain, without him, tired, too tired!

    It's not that he has never worked in the Tianhe tribe before, and it can even be said that as long as he joins the Tianhe tribe, almost everyone has to work, even an orc with a broken leg has to weave a bamboo basket and learn to sew clothes. At that time, Ben joined the construction team. He was not a beast orc, and the animal shape was not big. Naturally, he was not qualified to join the hunting team. Besides, the hunting team was so dangerous, he did not want to join.

    Closer to home, he joined the Tianhe tribe for two years, worked in the construction team for two years, and joined the moat team at the same time. At that time, he felt busy, too busy. The prey, he can lie down after eating. If he is lucky, he and the orcs in the tribe can lie down for several days after hunting him once, but it is absolutely impossible for such a thing to happen in the Tianhe tribe.

    Their food is distributed uniformly by the tribe, and the tribe gives a lot of them. As long as they go to work, they can eat enough every day. The tribe will give them vacations, but there are too few vacations, and he really can't stand it, so he did something to deceive others. Seeing that he has more and more things, he is unspeakably satisfied.

    Now lying in the dark prison, sleeping on the hard stone bed, Ben realized how good his life was at the beginning, such a tiring work? I'm just tired now, okay? ! I work from morning to night, except for eating and not being allowed to rest, the key is that I don’t eat well. I used to be able to eat meat almost every day, but now it’s good to eat meat once every few days!

    Thinking of the old days, Ben's tears almost flowed out, thinking of the food in the cafeteria, so delicious, and now he can only eat something boiled in white water, it's too miserable!

    He regrets it, especially when he sees other people who are tired, he can take a break, and he can eat something, come later than them, leave earlier than them, and even hear them discussing what to do on the day off, discussing Get together with a few good brothers and have a good meal!

    Every time I heard this, Ben and the other detained orcs couldn't help showing envious expressions in their eyes. It was obvious that they could live like this because they lied to others, and now they have deceived things. They also went back, and they have to endure such days for several years. It’s a loss, a loss!

    Ben swears that after he goes out, he will never violate the rules of the tribe in his life!

    Lying on the stone bed at this moment, looking at the group of chattering birdmen on the opposite side is very impatient, is there any mistake, he and other orcs and sub-beasts have been working for a day, very tired and very tired, okay? Night is their only rest time, it is very precious! They are all locked here, what are these bird people making trouble for?