2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒

Writer's pov

Remembering about her brings nothing but disturbance to him only. A disturbance that he liked getting. But still he had his own reasons. Why can't she understand that it's not the age of falling love? It's our time to make career. He sighed and shook his head. He can't do anything about it. He has rejected Arini for don't know how many times but that stubborn headed girl never gets over with him.

She keeps following him, keeps finding ways to talk to him and keeps proposing him. She doesn't even feel shy to confess. Thinking about her boldness, Shrey feels good too. She is not the first girl he rejected, but she is the only one who never stops trying. And not a lie, Shrey likes that too.

" Bhaiya 10 ke 10 rasgulle aur 15 laddu pack kardena zara. "

( brother, give me 10 syrup filled roll and 15 sweet) he said to shopkeeper. Shrey was out to buy some sweets for the guests who will be arriving tonight. His sister and her whole family will be visiting today. After his sister's marriage, it's for the first time they are visiting.

And that means she will be coming too.... Thinking about her made him excited. He asked his mom if Arini is coming or not but she didn't know too. As Arini's boards were coming so there were low chances of her coming.

But she never misses a chance to see me! Won't she come? His mind was arguing with himself. He didn't want to believe that Arini will miss a chance to get closer to him. But it's true too that he does not like it. But doesn't hate that too... After all she was a glimpse of cheerfulness in his harsh life.

Suddenly his eyes caught the jar of chocolates. Should I buy one for her? Shrey already knew how much Arini loves chocolates.

" Bhaiya yeh apka mithai. "

( here's your sweet brother )

" Give two chocolates with this too. " He could not control and bought them for her. They were not the expensive ones but must be tasty as she finds every chocolates tasty.

He remembers each and every encounters of them. There were some school memories and most of them captured their encounters. And unfortunately all of them brought smiles on his face, pleasure to his heart. After finishing his school, he missed her too. But his sister's wedding gave him another chance to meet her.
🌻

🌻

🌻

Shrey's pov

I still remember the mehendi function. How Arini wrote my name in her mehendi, hiding from everyone's eyes. She asked me to find my name in her hand. I denied her in that but to be honest, I wanted to see too. I just couldn't tell her because of.... of.. don't know what... I just couldn't tell her. 😤🙂😒

Then she even whined to feed her. She just finds excuses and nothing. She wanted me to feed her because she had mehendi on her hand.

~flashback~

" Shrey you have to feed me. " Arini stomped on her feet.

" Why? " I asked with no interest.

" Because I have this. " She raised her hands up and showed me her palms which had mehendi. I winded my eyes and for once tried to find my name there. I really wanted to find that but could not say it. But before I could notice that, she put her hands down.

" Remove them and eat. " I replied. Her nose was getting red in anger. She looked cute!

" Shrey I won't eat until you feed me. "