49. Lizard Between Our Kiss

Hope you'll enjoy 🌻🌻

Shrey's pov

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "
I jumped from my bed and ran out of my room as soon as I heard that loud scream. The sound came from the room next to my room. And it was Anushka's room but the voice wasn't her. What scared me more was the voice was Arini's.

With thumping heart, I stepped into her room and found Arini running everywhere of the room like a mad girl.

" Arini what are you---" Just as she heard my voice, she ran to me, didn't even let me finish my sentence. She hugged me tightly. She came with so much force that I had to take the support of wall to stand properly.

But my situation became worse when her hand touched my nipple unintentionally. I winded my eyes before looking at her. She too didn't know where she touched. She was still jumping and burring face on my chest whilemumbling something.

" What happened to you Arini? " And I heard my mom coming. As if everything bad was supposed to happen today at this moment.

" Arini..mom is coming...arini..." Once I tried to move her but she didn't listen anything. Instead she continued blabbering something which was not clear enough to understand.

" Arini...why are you shouting?" And mom came....and saw us..............hugging....... Bas wahi hona baki tha? ( was it all that was left to happen?)

Mom stopped moving her mouth after finding us like that. I too passed her a shocked look. Being helpless, gave her an awkward smile. I couldn't even remove Arini as she seemed to be very much scared because of something.

" Wha... What is... " Even mom stuttered looking at us, I could see the chains of question on her face. I gulped as my throat went dry but couldn't do anything except of standing there like a statue with an awkward smile on face.

" Shrey.... There's a monster.... Throw him.....away.... "

What monster?

" Arini... Kya dekh liya baccha? ( what have you seen baby?) " , My mom came to pull her back and slowly she left my body. But my mind worked somewhere else. Why did mom pull me back? Doesn't she like us hugging? Will she be against of our relationship?

Then... How will I marry her?

" Monster aunty.. Monster " She cried and I came out of my thoughts. Oh.. She had real tears. I came closer to her this time and mom wiped her tears.

" Koi chor wor ghusa kya? " ( did any thief come?) Mom asked looking at me , holding fear in her eyes and I shook my head as I had no idea.

" Chor se bhi ganda hai aunty 😭😭"
( worse than thief aunty)

" Shrey, go inside and check "

I gulped when mom ordered me. Someone was inside of our house... He could have weapons too.... I found myself being scared but then I looked at Arini and mom who were looking at me with puppy eyes so I had to move.

Boy, you played stunts there. You still have guts to be scared?

Slowly I entered in the room and looked everywhere, under the bed, table, behind the cupboard. But where? Nobody was there. I turned to Arini with questioning eyes. She was holding my mom's arm who was also looking at her with confusing eyes.

" Kahan hai monster? " ( where's the monster)

" On the wallllll " She kind of shouted pointing at the wall.

I turned again to find a little lizard. Not too little but not too big . I rolled my eyes. Is she mad?

" Shrey throw him away... Outside... "