32. Library Kiss📚💞

After a few days....

Shrey's ears filled with muffled giggles once again. Literally just 5 mins ago, he scolded her because of this but look at her now again. He looked at his wrist watch, it's 10:30 almost now. He rarely gets the key from librarian to study in the library at late night too but today it's getting in trouble.

It was dark outside. Nobody is in college now, only they both were there. Shrey wanted to study and Arini wanted to spend sometime with him. So that lead her to stay with him in the library.

But Arini's constant stare on Shrey, was making it hard to concentrate on studies. He scolded her for this multiple times but does Arini listen to him ever?

" Stop it. " He placed his one finger on Arini's lips without even looking at her. In reaction, Arini held his hand and bite his finger.

" Ahhh.. What are you doing? " Shrey took his hand suddenly and asked annoyingly.

But he saw Arini smiling only. He sighed. He really can't understand her sometimes. "Why are you happy for no reason? " Asked Shrey.

" I'm watching you. I'm happy that's why. "

" You watch me literally everyday... " Shrey rolled his eyes and started his math again.
" See you're so unromantic, even when we're girlfriend boyfriend, you're being unromantic " Arini commented doing a cute pout.

Shrey thinned his eyebrows thinking it was an insult for him. For a second, he decided to show her the romantic side of Shrey Gupta but dropped the idea thinking, study is more important.

See this is why he calls you unromantic- his inner self told him. He shrugged his shoulders.

" Shrey, take me on a date please "

"Time nhi hai. Your exams are coming, do you even remember? " ( I don't have time)

" Itna padhke kya karungi, karna toh tumse shaadi hi hai " She spoke being proud. ( what will I do by studying this much? All I have to do is to marry you)

Shrey shook his head thinking if it was really that much easy. She is immature. She doesn't know. How hard life is.

Arini looked here and there to find something interest. But to her, nothing seemed interesting more than Shrey.
"Shrey? What do you want in your birthday? " Asked she.

Suddenly a naughty idea came in his mind. He turned to her and brought his head closer to her and said, " Your kiss "

Arini blinked multiple times. Her heartbeat increased a little but she tried to act smart.
" No. I'm talking about a actual gift "

He brought himself closer, "kiss on my lips which you will initiate. "

When his head was close enough to hear her heartbeats, she tried to stand up from her seat. "Ahh.. I'll decide your gift. Not you " She turned to some book selfs, pretended to find some book.

By now, Shrey has changed his mind from studying. He stood behind Arini and said, "then kiss me now " She suddenly turned her body and found herself being caged by him already.

" What happened? Kiss me " He said again and couldn't control his smile. He found it more cute when a small pout appeared in her lips. She looked down, she knew her condition was becoming bad because of the closeness.

To make it worse Shrey brought his face more close. " Kya hua kiss kaise karte hai bhul gye ho kya? Lips pe lips lagana hota hai, should I tell you? "  ( what happened ? Have you forgotten how to kiss on lips?)

She shut her eyes and squeezed them due to shyness. "You....tum mere sath thik nhi kar rhe... " She complained. ( you're not doing right with me)

He raised his brow playfully and asked, "kya kar rha hu main? "

( what am I doing?)

" You know it well..... Tum tang kar rhe ho "

( you're disturbing me )

" Accha par mene toh kuch kiya hi nhi.....Should I do something? " With that he held her waist with one hand earning to see her winded eyes. ( but I did not do anything)

" Shre... Shrey.. Your books... Are missing you... Go.. Don't you need to study now? " She stammered.

" Nah... Don't change the topic, wese toh bohot raani banti firti ho, aj ek kiss karne mein sari himmat nikal gyi!" He teased her. His face was few inches apart from her now. His lips almost landed on hers. Arini sighed thinking there's no way to free herself from him now. ( by the way, you act like queen all the time, flirt with me but when I'm asking you to kiss me, you're not able to say a word?)

" Okay " Just as she spoke that, she felt like touching Shrey's lips automatically. Their lips were so close that it brushed each other.
Shrey noticed that too and didn't unlike the feeling.

" Okay what? " He said on purpose to feel that again.

" C... Close your eyes. I will kiss you. " She said with difficulty.

" Why? I want to see you while kissing me "

She didn't argue anymore and closed her eyes tightly instead. She touched his lips with her lips then and held that for a few seconds.

After aparting lips from him, she whispered, " Bas mujhe itna hi ata hai "

( I can do this only)

Her face was all red, as if someone drenched her with some red water. She looked cuter than ever. Shrey's feelings aroused. He couldn't hold the urge to kiss her. He started it at first for fun but now he wanted it seriously.

Holding her cheek, he caressed that area making her melt in his hand. After that he couldn't see anything but her lips only.

" Sh.. Shrey what if someone comes? " She asked still not matching gaze with him. And in the next moment she felt his lips on hers.
His mouth moved on her gently but yet in demanding way. He gave a long smooch on her lower lips and then sucked that. She tasted so soft. "Shre....mh.." Her words in her mouth only. His breathes grazed on her skin.

Her little moans made him more intense. He couldn't stop and moved his lips towards her cheek. They were so soft that he felt like tasting a cotton candy. He gave wet kisses there but to tease her, he stopped to her ear and bite her earlobe.

Arini gasped. She fisted her skirt tightly. She got goosebumps.
"Enough for today" Shrey muttered. He hugged her and hide his head in her neck. Even though it was too much for Arini, she still felt bad for ending the kiss this soon.

"I love you love " Shrey placed the kiss on her neck and smelled the beautiful fragrance of her body.

Arini smiled. She felt so relaxed and secured in his arms.

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

I told you all. I'm so horny these days... I'm so high these days...... 😭😭😭