5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙

Shrey's pov

I was really very angry when I got to know that Arini did this for fun but now I'm very surprised by her performance. 1 month has passed... Arini attends tuition everyday. She didn't miss even one day. One reason is obviously me but I'm seeing her doing well in math. Her class test results are good too. Her parents were happy and shocked at the same.

My parents are happy too cause I'm doing good to someone atleast.

And if you ask me then I'll say........... I'm happy too. Finally she's taking her studies seriously so I'm also happy.

I really believe that she can make it. She is just not serious with her studies. She wastes her days and nights with this stupid love stuffs. Instead of these she should think about her career. I can wait for her later.........

I didn't go college today. I had only one class but I think I can study better at home. My college environment is not so good so I really prefer avoiding that. It's better for health if I don't see that Karan. He is the ameer baap ka bigra hua beta.

" Kapre sukhenge kaise aur yeh baarish rukne ki name nhi leta. " Mom ranted. Seems like Her mood is not well today.

( how will the clothes dry? The rain isn't even stopping)

" It's raining today. I don't think Arini will come." I heard mom saying this. I upped my head from books. I looked outside. It's raining really hard. Oh no Arini will be drenched.

" Mom, take out one of Anushka's dress. I'm going. " I took the keys and ran towards my bike. Mom was asking me from behind but I just ran from there as it was already late.

Kisne kaha woh nahi ayegi. Bheegte hue ayegi pagal.

( who said that she won't come? She'll be drenched while coming mad girl)

After 15 minutes...

You stupid baarish. " It was Arini's voice. I turned to find her, standing in front of a store and she was half drenched.

" Why do you come now? Because of you can't go to Shrey's home!?! You never come in exam days or in PT class. You never came to help when I wanted you, then why do you come nowwwwww????? " She was shouting looking at the sky.

She is a mad, a whole mad. 😒🤦‍♂️

" If I can't visit Shrey's home because of you, dekhna kya haal karti hu main tumhara!?! "

( see, what will I do with you? )

What will she do with rain? Stupid and crazy. But my lips broke a smile watching her.

She is cute.

I went towards her then. She was still glaring at the sky, didn't notice me. I parked my bike and took some steps towards her and stood in front of her. As I was taller than her so her sky view was distracted by me.

" Shr... " She rubbed her both eyes. " Shrey....uh...Hi... You are drenched... Come here. " She grabbed my hand and made me stand beside her inside of the store.

" I wanna ask you something. Why didn't you go home? You could take bus to go home. You know it's raining badly. And you are here standing and shouting without any reason looking at the sky. "

" Toh baarish kyun nahi ruk raha? I have to attend tuition , that's important. Baarish ko kaho rukne ko mujhe mat dato.." she pouted. I love her pout. How cute?!

( then when isn't the rain stopping? I have to attend tuition, that's important. Tell rain to stop, don't scold me)

" So, did it stop after your shouting? Aur tumhe lagta hai baarish se baat kiya ja sakta hai? "