29. Amusement Park 🎠

Sorry for delaying. Giving you all two updates back to back!

(After coming back)
Shrey's pov

" If you kiss your partner on the top of ferries wheel you both will stay together forever "

" Kuch bhi what's the logic in this? " I asked Ankit turning around. He shrugged his shoulder not knowing the answer.

" Stop reading this books. Instead of studying you're taking this kind of books from library " I reply to him.

He narrowed his brows at me and says " What if it's true? "

" You're stupid. "

" You're the one who is stupid, can't even confess love to the girl you love " He said back. And a muffled laugh was also heard from Madhav.

I glared at both of them before standing up. "I don't love Arini. Why will I tell her then? "

" Par ankit ne toh Arini ka name tak nhi liya " Madhav replied to me, putting an innocent face to me, as if he knows nothing.

( but ankit didn't even take Arini's name )

" You--"

The door bell rings. Without saying anything to them, I walked towards the door to open that. I could hear these two idiots laughing behind. Let me see who has come at first, then I'll handle this two.

Just as I opened the door, I saw Arini standing there, smiling fully to me. I was taken a back at first meeting her. After coming from the trip, I didn't really meet her. So my heart skipped beat at the very moment but hiding that well, I asked her maintaining my deep voice " What do you want? "

" Oh Arini come come.. We were talking about you only " Pushing me aside, stupids started welcoming her.

" Really? About me? Why? " Arini seemed more happy. Her smile became wider.

" Bas woh shrey tumse pyaa---" I threw a cushion at them stopping them... " Ari...arini what are you doing here? " I asked her.

( it's just that shrey lo--)

She showed us tickets. " We are going amusement park tonight "

" Really? " Ankit seemed more excited than even Arini and snatched one ticket from her hand. " Wow it's the new park that has opened. " He added.

Arini nodded and said, " Yes papa gifted me and I took it for all of you "

" Thanks thanks Arini. I'm so happy. " Ankit started thanking her, holding her hands that forced me to separate their hands.

" Don't act like this " I shouted.

" Oh I'm sorry.. I forgot that you can't see her with any other boy " Ankit whispered to my ears to tease me. I was about to punch him but he ran.

" This is for you Shrey. When will you guys be free? "

" I... " Should I go? I started to think.. By that time Madhav took his ticket from her hand and thanked her. Arini again spread hand to me to give my ticket.

I just looked at her face. These days I'm feeling the urge to spend time with her. I shouldn't miss the chance then. I took the ticket and nodded my head.

" You could have smiled like them too " She said.

" I'm not them na. Now go and study well before going there. Go " I pushed her to the door. She left with a pout.

🌻🌻🌻

Writer's pov

(6:30 pm)