35. Teasing 😆

We hit 16k reads 🌚🌚 yeee 🌻🌻

Arini's pov

"Mom I'm back" I spoke while coming inside of our house but my mom wasn't there to welcome me today. It was my sasu ma.

" Arini, you came back, we were looking for you only " I was wrapped in a hug. I smiled when she patted my back with love.

" Aunty what are you doing here? I didn't know you will come"

She gave a warm smile like as always. She is so sweet always. " I missed you so much. From the day you stopped coming to our home for tuition. I missed my baccha alot" She said while caressing my head. I smiled and felt very shy. I'm so much lucky, I don't have win anyone's heart after marriage, all of them already love me.

" Ap log aj rahoge kya? Please ruk jayo aj raat. " ( will you all stay tonight? Please stay tonight ) I requested looking at both uncle and aunty. " Yes they're staying. " Bhabi said while coming with some sweets for them. I gave them my toothy grin before leaving the place.

I couldn't see Shrey there. I felt bad. The worst part is, I couldn't even ask anyone if he has come or not... What if they find it little mysterious? But still I wanted to know. And why didn't he come? He should have come here to meet me when his parents were coming. He knew it but still didn't come...aghhhh...my nose became red, I was angry.

I was about to go to the upstairs but bhabi held my arm from behind, calling my name, " Arini suno, woh kapda kesa mila? "

( arini, did you get the cloth?)

I pouted being little sad, " Not that good..i can't wear saree tomorrow. "

" Mera wala blouse try karke dekho na kya pata thik ho"

( try my blouse, what if that is good on you)

I shook my head knowing the answer. But she insisted, " Aha arini, try at first, if it doesn't look good, I won't ask you to wear. "

I sighed and agreed to her proposal. "Then come to my room, let me show you. "

She looked at her parents before answering me again, "you go and try that. Just call me once I'll be there. " I nodded. Her parents are here, she should have a time with them. I didn't want to take her much time today. I went to my room after that.

I took bhabi's blouse out from the cupboard and went inside of the bathroom. I needed to freshen up too.

"Bhaabi zara dekhna... Yeh blouse bohot dheela haii.. Accha nhi hai "

( bhabi please check if the blouse is okay or not)

Just as I came out of my bathroom, I saw the person I was craving to see. My eyes couldn't be closed anymore and mouth opened like an 'o' . Shrey was standing in my room, in front of me..but I'm...i am half naked, I'm wearing that loose blouse, my inner wear is visible too in front of him.

My arms suddenly wrapped around my half exposed chest, but my eyes never left his eyes. He looked so lost in my face, couldn't even change his gaze from my eyes to anywhere. But his eyes looked wet. Why?

"S.. Shrey? " I managed to ask.

I saw him taking steps to me. I winded my eyes more. Blood was rushing through my cheeks making me whole red. I lowered my gaze and tightened my grip on me more. Why is he coming towards me? What will he do?

"S.. Shrey? " I tried to call him again but found myself already locked in his arms. He took me in his warm embrace. I opened my eyes and saw our bodies like that. He didn't say anything, neither I did, I was listening to his heartbeats only.