13. Farewell 🏵

Chhot lagi hai use phir kyun mehsoos mujhe ho rha? Dil Tu bata de kya hai irada tera..

( she is hurt but why am I feeling the pain?
Please heart tell me, what's your intension?)

~ you can vibe with the banjara song from ek villian movie, while reading this chapter 💕

Shrey's pov

Ring ring ring ~~~ 📱

" Hello aunty? " I gulped before answering. It was Arini's mom. Did she complain about me?

" Hello beta, how are you? All good? "

" Y..yeah aunty. And you guys?"

" We are fine. "

" Humm.." I became silent after that, I am bad at making convos, especially with elder ones. And mom is not here too otherwise I would have given her the phone.

" Can you pass the phone to Gitika ji? "

" Mom is not at home. Only I am here aunty. She will be late. "

" Oh... Actually I wanted a help from you beta. "

" What is it aunty? "

" Arini" My heartbeat raised when I heard her name. " Arini is at school for farewell. And suddenly we got some emergency. We all will be going somewhere. So... Can you pick her up from school? We can't come back before night. " She said in one go making my eyes wider.

Arini will be staying here....... I need to pick her up.... But how can I face her after what happened last day?

🌻🌻🌻

It's been almost 30 minutes I'm waiting outside of our school. I think the farewell will end now.

After a few minutes students started coming out one by one. I keenly looked over there to find Arini.

And she came out too. For the first time I saw her in saree. She looked so stunning in the orange net saree. I have never imagined her being so much beautiful. She had a little make-up and lipgloss only. But still she looked far better than anyone. All I just wanted is just to watch her, only her. After all she is mine...

I mean she says this too..

Suddenly my gaze fall on her companions. On the right side, there was Kalpana but over the left side....... that freaking Anubhav again 😡 uughh...

He was smiling and his hand was wrapping over Arini's shoulder.

Cool down Shrey ... You have messed up already yesterday ... Not anymore.

And she does smile to you too... Why don't you react? It's your fault.

I saw Kalpana waved at them and left the place. Then I started taking steps towards them. And our eyes met..

One thing was missing. Her smile. Arini always smiles looking at me but today.

My heart ached thinking about it. I know the reason very well. I started to take my steps towards her. She was still looking at me as if she couldn't believe that I am here for real.

I finally reached her and stood in front of her. Both of us were looking for each other only.

" Shrey bhai ap yeha? Koi kaam tha ka? " It was Anubhav. ( shrey bro, you're here? Did you have any work here?)

" Yeah..an important work. " I replied looking at Arini who was looking at me too.

" Oh. Jab aahi gye ho chalo ek sath ghar jaye."