Epilogue

☝ thank you Yashu3018812 for the poster you made!

Shrey's pov

" Welcome home beta" Mom gave me a warm smile just after opening the door. I smiled back too but couldn't smile fully as my shoulders were paining. The load of work is too much in office.

I put my bag on the sofa while she asks me, " How was your work today? "

Her question brought smile on lips again. " Boss is doing my promotion mom "

" Kya sach? " ( oh really?) Her expression shifted from shock to happiness. She held my hand and said " Krishan ji ne kitna upkar kiya hun logon ka...kal subha hi Arini ko leke puja dekar ayungi main "

( Lord krishna helped us alot. Tomorrow I'll visit temple with Arini)

My happiness broke it's limits looking at face. I wrapped her in a bear hug.

" Papa so gaye? "

( is papa sleeping?)

" Haan beta.. " Breaking the hug she replied, " Tell him about this tomorrow, he'll be the happiest "

( yes beta)

I nodded in answer.

" Okay now go and change. Aur room mein hi khana rakha hai.. Arini ne bhi nhi khaya.. Khiladena "

( your dinner is in the room. And Arini didn't eat. Feed her as well)

Ahh.. I hate this. I hate this the most. My expressions followed frustration before saying, " Why? What's the need of waiting? Kitni baar mana kiya hai usko maine " I shook my head in disappointment.

( how many times I have told her to not do this?)

" Sunti hai kisiki baatein? " My mom added, "abhi jaa aur chillana mat uspe keh rhi hu "

( does she listen to anyone? Don't shout at her now, I'm telling you)

Mom warned me before leaving but I will scold her. I will scold her very badly today. What is this? She can't do this everyday. I feel disturbed while working, thinking that someone is waiting for me.

" Ariniiii" I entered. And she ran to me and took my hand in her hands.

" Come come. I was waiting for you "

My gaze fall on the untouched food which was kept on our table. " Do you know it's 11:30 now? Why didn't you eat? " I tried to raise my voice but just as I looked at her my eyes softened. After a busy day, when I craved to see her, I can't afford to scold her anymore. " I told you to not wait for me Arini" I said while caressing her cheek.

" Tumhare bina bhook nhi lagti mujhe " She giggled.

( I don't feel hungry without you)

She is really really really....... something else.

" Go and change... Then we'll eat " She said while pushing me towards the washroom.

" Don't wash your hands. I'll feed you, okay? " I managed to reply before entering into the washroom.

I took 15 minutes to freshen up and then came out. I saw her sitting on the balcony with our dinner. I sat beside her and took the plate. I fed her once and took the next bite.

This is our life. Normal, simple and loving. In most of the days, it's me who feed her. She never denies too as she loves me. And we don't mind eating together from one plate. Woh sab kehte hai na? Pyaar badhta hai jhuta khane se..