25. College Trip

The chapter is not that good 😞 I'm sorry.. I'm not satisfied with what I wrote but it was getting late so I published...sorry :(

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Arini's pov

blinked my eyes before looking out of the window and finally smile looking at green scenery from our room. Every morning it makes me happy.

Slowly I got up from bed and walked to the balcony with the wider smile on my face. Birds were chirping and the cold wind was giving shivers to my body. The weather was so good. To add more goodness, I felt two arms around my waist and it tightened before I could move and say something.

I know well who it can be. I closed my eyes when he smelled my hairs and left his breath on my neck. Nothing could be more comfy than this. My hands automatically rested on his hands and rubbed them a little.

" Good morning" Shrey whispered in his morning tone making me totally melt there.

I wanted to greet him too but I felt him turning my body to him. I turned to him and looked at the messy haired Shrey. With a soft smile I opened my mouth to say " Good mor--" That's it... I wasn't able to say anymore. He kissed my cheek. He gave a long smooch on my right cheek. I held his shoulders when I shivered there.

His lips started moving and then he captured my lips. It was a slow kiss. I smiled in that kiss and he was caressing my waist.

I was colouring in red I could understand. It's just the effect of Shrey.. His one hand held my neck this time tightly, making the kiss a little harsh. I was trying to match the speed too.

And then he pulled up. We were breathing heavily. My eyes were closed due to shyness but I could understand his gaze on me still. Slowly I tried to open them and looked at him.

Breathing heavily he smiled, said "this is the morning I want everyday. "

I couldn't help but smiled so hard.

" Shrey"

But what happened? Why is shrey shaking me?

" Shrey? "

" Arini wake uppp Ariniii"

Someone was shaking my body.. But all I could utter was only " Shrey? Shrey! "

And my eyes opened to find Kalpana. I blinked few times. I was in a bus. Where's Shrey's room? Balcony ? Kiss?

"Shreyy... "

" Bas ek hi word ata kya tujhe. Shrey? Kabse bula rhi. Uth. Utarna padega... Shrey bhi utar gya dekh. "

( do you know the only one word? Shrey? I am telling from long. We need to get down. Your shrey came down as well)

Kalpana was scolding me. I sat properly and looked here and there. And I recalled that I came in college trip.

Th bus was getting empty. Boys were already out, only a few girls including me and Kalpana were still there.

We two took our bags and got out of the bus. And my eyes landed on my man at first obviously. I was about to approach him but I saw that Maya named girl approaching him already.

What does she want? I have seen her doing this before as well. When we were making line to get into the bus, she was roaming around my Shrey. It's good that teachers didn't allow boys and girls to sit together otherwise she would have taken my chance.
Huh..

" Shrey... Please help me with my bags. I can't carry them " Maya spoke to my Shrey extra dramatically.

And I mimicked her back here " Whyy? What are you? A flower ?that you can't carry your bags! "