34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻

Shrey's pov

I laid on my bed, her blabbers were ringing on my ears. I wasn't hearing anything but was hearing as well. I chuckle thinking about myself.. She speaks a lot, eats my head, I don't listen to her words but voice. Her voice is sweet and works like magical melody for me.

I suddenly heard her sweet giggles over my phone, automatically my lips smiled. I imagined her face, she must be looking so beautiful. Just like she always does.

Imagining her made me cry inside, I haven't seen her, it's been one week. College is closed for the festivals. Tomorrow is Karva Chauth. Even though we aren't meeting now but Arini hasn't forgotten to update me with each and every details about her house. She speaks all day and tells me whatever happened to her throughout the day. The more I'm thinking this, the more I'm missing her.... My eyes needed to capture her.

" Shrey... Shrey... " Suddenly I heard mom calling me. I put the phone on mute and answered her.

" Did you pack your bag? "

" Yes mom. I'm done. When are we leaving? "

" Within one hour. Get ready as soon as possible. "

" Okay... " I said but I know they'll take more time. It won't be within 1 hour for sure.

" Shrey shrey? Are you listening? " It was Arini now. I unmute the call and answered her. She again started to blabber her stories. I was smiling weirdly this time. I miss her. But I'll meet her soon. "I'm coming Arini" I whispered.

" Kya? Kya bola tumne? "

( what? What did you say?)

" Nothing nothing. You continue.. After that? " She started again without giving it a thought. I want to see her surprised face after seeing me in her house.

🌻🌻🌻

We were in the auto. Going to my jiju's home, my di's sasuraal or my would be sasuraal... Whatever you can say...
I was looking for a shop. When I suddenly found one, I said, " Can we stop the auto here please? "

( sasuraal= in law's)

" Kyun? Yehape kyun? " Dad asked me.

( why? Why there?)

" Aahh... I... I actually want to buy something for Anushka Di. There's a shop" I lied.

" Okay that's good. Go then. "

" Arini ke liye bhi kuch lelena.. Bacchi hai woh bhi humari. " ( buy something for Arini as well, she is our daughter too) Mom suggested and I nodded keeping a normal face. But inside I was dancing. Ap Kya janti maa, usi bacche ke liye hi toh le rha tha...  ( what do you know mom, I was going to buy for that daughter only)

🌻🌻🌻

" Papa " My di called him and ran to hug her just as we entered. "Ap log itne jaldi agaye.. Maine socha kal ayoge.. " ( you guys came, I thought you'll come tomorrow) she said and her eyes filled with warm tears, pulling mom's hand towards her. I just smiled looking at my elder sister, getting love from our parents. I wasn't jealous like I was always since the childhood. After her wedding, I have started missing her so I somehow understand.

Soon Arini's mom, dad & jiju came to welcome us. They took mom & dad to the couch but nobody looked at me🙂 I was holding our luggages 🥲🥲 someone help me too.

" Arey Shrey tum bhi aye ho.. Maine toh dekha hi nhi...ayo beitho beta"

( oh shrey, you came as well...i did not see you...come and have a seat)