4. He Believes Me

Arini's pov

Just the way I got access to your home, I will get into your heart too Shrey!

Mom & aunty were talking and I was waiting for Shrey to come. It's my first day of tuition. I am so excited 🙆‍♀️ Shrey has gone to college and did not come back still. Aunty told that he comes back by this time usually but today he is doing late. Ummm... Is he doing purposely? 🤨

You can't get away from me Shrey Guptaaaa!!!

Ding dong~~~ bell rings! 🔔 Shrey came back finally.

" Shrey why are you late today? Aunty and Arini were waiting for you. " He was welcomed by questions.

" Aaa.. I was... Attending extra lectures. Sorry.. " He stammered.

" It's okay beta. You said yes to teach my daughter. Nothing is bigger than that. So now I can leave her here. Arini , do concentrate on studies. I am going now Gitika ji. " My mom said.

" Do not worry about her, she will be safe here. " Aunty told my mom.

Why won't I be safe here? After all
It's going to be my sasuraal.

" Shrey take her to your room. "

" O.. Okay.. Come... A... Arini.... " He is stuttering. Is he nervous?

I went with Shrey. We stopped before his room.
" I'm coming after changing clothes. Do not touch anything in my room, remember that. " He ordered me and left. I slowly entered there.

My eyes roamed around his room. So this is how my future room looks like. I giggled. There was a couch in his room, then a chair and table where his books were placed nicely, unlike my table.

Then there was a small bed, it was not that large like my bed but small ones are better cause in future I can cuddle properly here with Shrey 🤭 if there's small space, Shrey can't complain me to not stick to him.

Then my eyes caught his shelf. The shelf was full with books and there were some toys of marvel too. I know Shrey is a marvel fan. And there comes some photos of him & his family. Hehe after our marriage there will be my picture too.

Suddenly I heard a noise. I turned to find him there. He dragged the chair towards his table and sat on it. He patted on the next chair, telling me to sit there. I walked to him and sat there.

We were sitting so close... 🙈

OhmyGodddddd my heart started beating soooooo fastttttt my crush is going to teach meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... I gulped and tried best to control my hormones. I think I'm one of the luckiest girl in the planet cause not every girl got this opportunity to study from their crushes.

" Open your books

" Open your books. " Said he. I simply nodded and started taking out my stuffs. " How is your college? " I asked him but no reply came.

" So tell me how much do you know? Almost 8 months have been passed, you must have learnt something. Show me those. "