42. Reality

Pehle ap is chapter ko padho main kuch batana pasand karungi... Is wale chapter ko maine kahani likhne ki pehle hi likh liya tha, draft mein tha...bas isi chapter ke upar depend karke maine puri kahani likhi hai...hahha..batane ka koi mtlb nhi hai par fir bhi bataya..hhaaha 🌻🌻🌻

Shrey's pov

" Arini. I'm breaking up with you " I said those words before my voice could crack. Words felt like weapon, they crushed my heart. I didn't dare to look at her face this time. If I'm feeling this much hurt while doing this, don't know what she is feeling inside.

A minute passed, none said anything. And I felt like a tear escaped from my right eye. I wanted to wipe it before she could see but I was slow. She saw it anyway and asked me, "now I have to believe it? You're crying while saying this " Her voice sounded heavy too.

I wiped my eye with the back of my hand. This time I gathered my courage to look at her. I needed to be harsh to take this step.

" Yes. You need to believe what I am doing. I'm breaking this " I said while pointing at each other. But all my bravery went to the vain when I met her teary eyes. Something hurt deeply inside my heart. I cursed my fate for doing this to me.

" I won't listen anything..... " She started sobbing " Jo puch rhi thi uska jawab do... How did you get this marks? " She came closer to me.

( give me answers of what I am asking)

My lips didn't move for awhile. I gulped before uttering " None... None of your business Arini " Another tear came and this time she wiped it saying,

" Bolo na.. What's wrong? I can feel something is going wrong. Bolo na mujhe Shrey I won't tell it to anyone I promise " She cried.

( tell me shrey)

The more her tears were coming, the more I was feeling the pain. My whole body was in pain this time but nothing hurt me more than her cries. My heart winced in pain.

" Please go Arini please " I muttered looking at eyes. I was being weak in front of her now. My eyes showered tears all over my face this time and I didn't even care to wipe it. I just pushed her a little and took some back steps looking down. " Please go " This time it came like a plead.

" Par kyun? Maine kya kiya? " Her voice broke more.

( but why? What did I do?)

And I closed my eyes tightly. Yes? What's her fault? Nothing is her fault... The fault is only in me. She is precious, innocent, loving... Too valuable to me.... I'm not able to keep her.

" Shrey please... What did I do to have this? Tell me Shrey.. " My eyes opened again hearing her voice. I looked at her and wanted to say badly that you didn't do anything but me.. It's me..

But I still have time. I can solve it for her. It's still not too late.

" Go. Just go away. Leave my life. " I shouted making her flinch. But Arini didn't leave. She looked fearless today. She stood closer again.

She shook her head and held my rough hands with her tiny hands. She couldn't say anything but choke on her tears. Her face became red because of crying, eyes seemed tired but still more tears kept coming, lips trembled to utter something but the sounds of sobs came out.

That's it. I lost all my harshness and cupped her cheeks bringing our faces closer to each other I said, " Arini... You're innocent... You don't understand anything... Please listen to me... I'm doing this for our good... "