Bonus 1

Before you start reading, here's my little message to you,

Thank you so much once again for reading this book, for the votes, for the comments, to each one of you! I'm not joking, I'm serious. I never thought my book would be able to get 100k reads. But somehow, some great people chose to read my book. Thanks 💕

I'm looking at the numbers everytime. Aaaa 100k! I'm so happy. I recall those times when the book had rarely 50 or 40 reads.. So 100k feels like dream. 💗💗🌻🌻

Imagine it's after 2 Or 3 years of their wedding!

🌻🌻

Writer's pov

" Arini come fast and come with the gift. It's on the sofa " Shrey called her one last time from outside. They were going to their neighbor's house today. The neighbor was none but Anubhav. It was special as their dear friend....ummm not Shrey's dear friend but Anubhav became a father now!

Shrey's mom and dad were already there. And now Arini and Shrey were heading to them now.

Arini quickly picked the gift from the sofa and ran outside. After locking the gate, she stood with Shrey. Holding each other's hands, they started moving to Anubhav's home.

Finally they entered and met them.

Lavanya (Anubhav's wife) was sitting on the couch with her one week old baby boy. Shrey could not supress his smile looking at that cute child. His mind went to remind those days when in school and college, he hated anubhav for liking Arini. And how things changed so much for their good now? He has become a father of a kid.

" Hayeeeeee kittaaaa pyaara haaaii"
( awww he is so cute)

His thoughts broke hearing his lovely wife's voice. He saw Arini running to Lavanya and sitting beside her. " What is his name? " Arini asked and Lavanya answered, "Ridhesh"

" Wow he sounds handsome "

Everyone laughed on that comment while Shrey walked to stand beside Anubhav. He handed him the gift saying, "this is from us"

" What was the need of this Shrey bhai? " Anubhav asked, trying to deny that gift but Shrey chuckled, "tujhe nhi de rha bhai, yeh toh Ridhesh ke liye hai"

( not giving you bro, it's for Ridhesh)

Anubhav rolled his eyes finally taking the gift and said, " Yes. Yes. How can i forget that you cannot gift me anything ever"

Shrey smiled lightly while nodding his head to watch others enjoying that little kid. Anubhav was the first one in their friend's group who became a parent.

" Shrey bhai.. Do you still hate me? See I have a wife, a kid now too...and I love them so much... I think you should not be jealous anymore. " Anubhav muttered to his ears, slightly pulling his leg. Shrey too didn't mind that and chuckled. "I am no more brother, trust me"

They both just laughed randomly and suddenly Shrey heard Arini calling him.

" Shreyyy come here fast" She called her while waving her hands.

Before going towards her, shrey passed a look towards his parents and Anubhav's parents who were having conversation there as well. He slowly walked to Arini and stood there.

" See, how cute the baby is! " She said.

Shrey chuckled and nodded. " Yes he is! " He leaned to take the kid in his arms and took him. " Papa pe gye ho tum beta " He said.