27. Don't Leave Me

🌻🌻🌻
Thank you so much for your concern guys. Thanks for commenting when I told you about my health. Thanks alot. It felt so good
And I'm okay now. Doctor said there's no internal bleeding in my body. It happened because of bad digestion of food. And I'm okay now😁😁😁

Now let's start the story!
Happy reading :)

🌻🌻🌻

Shrey's pov

" Sir Arini is missing "

Mr. Khanna was shocked. We all searched her in everyone's tents at first. But we couldn't find her. I knew it. She can't be hiding in anyone's tents.

" What should we do now sir? " I asked him. It was Ankit's idea to inform our teachers. He thought, informing teachers would be the best idea. They can do something.

But Mr. Khanna's next reply shattered all my hopes.

" It's dark right now. We can't find her now. We'll see it tomorrow morning"

" What? Sir? But what about her? We don't know where she is. We don't know what she is doing in this darkness? What are you saying? How can we wait for tomorrow like this? " I almost shouted. I was going to say more but stopped when Madhav tapped on my shoulder.

" I know but we can't find her in this darkness. Like you, I'm worried too. We all are worried. Now can you please leave and let think properly? "

" But si--"

" Students go to your tents. And nobody will go anywhere else. See, what happened today! Go " He shouted and everyone started moving but I didn't

" Sir, we can't leave this for tomorrow. "

" Shrey, will you go? " He shouted at me and my friends dragged from to our tents then.

We couldn't sleep. We were sitting and discussing over thing. Madhav and Ankit were talking. I couldn't pay attention fully to them.

Don't know why I couldn't sit peacefully like teachers. The more time was passing, I could see her face only.

Where is she? How can i find her? What is she doing now? Is she safe? Is she scared? Is she crying? What if we can't find her tomorrow? What will happen then? Questions were all over my mind.

My fists tightened all sudden, thinking about Arini's stupidity. Why did she run like that? Why towards the jungle? Why....but the next moment guilt ate myself totally...it was my fault from the start...why didn't I pay attention to Arini before? I gritted my teeth in anger.

" I'm thinking how can our teachers think about finding her tomorrow morning? What if we can't? What will they do then? Will they leave this matter and go back? " I looked at Madhav when he said that. My heart sunk in fear. He can be true too..

I couldn't wait for tomorrow anymore. I stood up from my position and started running towards the side where Arini went. I heard my friends calling me from behind but I didn't stop.

It all happened because of me. How can i sit peacefully? I can't let it handle them only.. I need to find her as soon as I could.

Half of me was blaming myself and the other half was angry at Arini too. Who told her to disappear like this? Doesn't she know that it can be unsafe? Why is she so stupid?