39. Bhabi Knows

🌻🌻🌻

Arini's pov

My arm was almost hurting now because of holding that phone but still I didn't want to leave it. I was going through my gallery, watching bhai's wedding pictures. In every picture I could see myself looking at him only, with a wide toothy grin on face. And like as always he looked more than handsome. I am still searching for a word that can properly compliment him.

Shrey is Shrey. Best for me. I can't even compare him with anyone as I never looked at anybody after him.

It was almost 11 of night. Everyone did their dinner and probably taking rest now like me. I talked to Shrey just a few hours ago and wished him goodnight already. It's just the last few days of our holidays. After this our college will be opening again. And I'll be closer to him for 24×7.

When I closed my eyes, I could see our date. How cutely he prepared everything for me. And that anklet! I haven't opened that anklet since that day and lied everyone about that.

A small smile captured my lips when a few glimpses of our past days flashed in my mind.

I almost threw my hands and legs on the air. My eyes were closed and the sound of my own giggles filled the whole room. I facepalmed myself and smiled more & more.

The more I was thinking about it all, the more my mind was going crazy. I kicked my leg on the bed and shouted loudly when it touched the wooden part of the bed.

"Aaahh. " I sat up suddenly and rubbed the place. " What happened Arini? " Suddenly I saw bhabi coming.

" I hurt my leg " I murmured and a little pout formed on my lips. She looked at me with worried eyes but I smiled to cover it up. It wasn't that big.

" What happened? Why are you here at this time? " I asked her.

" I..." She came and sat beside me. " I wanted to ask you something " A smile appeared on my face. So i smiled too and stated, "okay ask then "

She didn't speak anything but rubbed the area of my leg where I got hurt. I waited for her to ask. I hope it's not something related to my studies. Although bhabi rarely talks about my studies. We mostly talk about movies, songs, this that.

Shifting closer to me, she looked at me. " So.. " She stopped a little and this time I furrowed my brows. Is it something bad?
" How is my brother doing as a boyfriend? "

My body stiffened. And eyes locked on her. I wasn't able to speak anything. And that smile on her face, looked more weird to me. I gulped in fear. Where did the bold Arini go? Who used to shout about her love everytime everywhere in front of everyone? I felt my body getting cold and slowly blinked my eyes.

" Hmm? Is he a good boyfriend or bad? "

" Bhabi.... " My whole body was shaking for some reasons. I gulped nervously to wet my already dry throat. I couldn't utter anything after that and saw her busting into laugh. I lowered my gaze when my cheeks started to burn. I closed my eyes in fear when the sound of her laughter started increasing.

" Aww you don't have to be shy. I won't scold you for loving him. Just tell me how does that stupid act as a boyfriend? " I felt her palm caressing my cheek.

" Arini come on tell me. " I slowly looked at her and she was found her smiling widely. But I couldn't share a smile to her. Somehow I understood that she isn't going to scold me but... I was damn shy. My lips couldn't move, I could not utter anything.

" Won't you ask me how did I know? "

" H.. How? " I whispered.

" I watched him giving you that anklet that night. What did you guys think? Nobody will know? "

I was still not looking at her. I could not understand if it was for fear or for shyness. Suddenly holding my chin, she made me look at her " Are you scared of me Arini? I'm not going to scold you " Her smile was never leaving her lips. That somehow build my confidence and I smiled weakly.

" Yes that's what I want. That smile. " She squeezed my cheek making me smile more.
" But don't distract yourself. Focus on studies" She added.

" He keeps on reminding me this. "

" I know that nerd. " She said shaking her head. " Did he propose you first? Is he romantic? And how did it all happen? I want the full story " She kept on asking and looked excited.

I smiled awkwardly before asking " You'll not tell Bhai, haina? "

" I won't tell anyone. Don't worry. Tell me tell. " She came closer to me. I grinned before starting.

And that night went like that ''''''''

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Hope it was good
We have more 10 to 15 chapters left then this book will be wrapped ❤