30. Confession

Writer's pov

" Hey there is a ferries wheel. Let's ride that " Just as Shrey said that, his best friends
looked at him with horror. The boy who was barely interested in amusement parks, now wants to ride and that too he told by himself. Surprising!

" What's with that look? " Shrey asked looking at Madhav and Ankit.

" No..... Nothing.. But what made you want to ride that? "

" You didn't even want to come here at first place " They added.

Rolling eyes to them, shrey pressed his lips together. He said something to himself which nobody could hear. After taking a few seconds, shrey uttered, " Now when I'm here, I should enjoy rather than wasting my time "

" Ferries wheel is interesting. Let's go. Let's go. " Kalpana clapped and started running towards that.

" This girls are always happy with everything. " Ankit murmured before following her.

And Shrey looked beside him, Arini was standing there, looking at the ground.

'What happened to her? She is supposed to run too, isn't it? ' shrey thought looking at her.

' maybe tired ' without giving it another thought, Shrey held her hand and started walking towards that.

" Now who will sit with whom? Only 2 persons can sit together "

Before anyone could put this any thought, Arini decided to declare, " Me & Kalpana will sit together "

Suddenly Nandini tapped on Arini's shoulder whispering " How can you guys leave me with a senior? I don't even know them"

Arini couldn't deny her thoughts too. It was so obvious to think like this. She's new here today, doesn't know anyone except Arini and Kalpana, obviously she can't go with some unknown seniors.

Arini looked at kalpana helplessly. She had lost the heed to sit with Shrey already. Or maybe the heed to stay with him...

" Then you and kalpana.. " With a sad pout, Arini murmured.

" I'm surprised Arini, you don't want to sit with Shrey here? " When Madhav asked her, she spun her head to somewhere, not wanting to look at them.

Shrey could sense now that something was wrong. He thought to ask it to Arini later when they will be in the wheel.

" Ok I'm going with Arini. " Shrey said grabbing her hand. A small smile was on his lips. He felt like he was waiting for this moment only in the whole evening.

None talked anything, they were sitting opposite of each other. Her eyes were stuck outside of the window whereas his was finding hers. He was finding the reason of her gloomy face.

He looked at her for a few minutes, finally when was tired finding the reason, he asked breaking the silence. " Are you enjoying Arini? "

" Yes I am"