22. Ragging?!

Writer's pov

" Only if you were not sleeping too much, we wouldn't have become late. It's all because of you" Kalpana scolded her dont know for how many times.

Both girls were walking with great speed. More like running to enter in college in time.

" Why was I sleeping so much today? I didn't see Shrey in dream " Arini complained.

" Because you were drunk last night. Pagal "

Arini pouted and didn't dare to utter a word after that.

Luck was with them that day. They reached college in time. Thanks to their feet only. But before they could step more inside, someone stopped them.

" Stop you can't go" A manly dangerous voice came. They looked at the boy, he was handsome. He wasn't alone, two other boys came too with him and stood in front of them.

" What do you want? " Kalpana asked to them casually.

" Shut this little mouth of yours. Juniors don't speak when we say. "

Both girls became freeze for a moment and held each other's hand tightly in fear. They could not understand what to do, how to react.

" Hey you" He pointed at Arini and said " Kiss me "

Both of them winded their eyes and looked at each other.
'Is it called ragging? '
'I think it is bestie'
They were talking by eyes .

" Kiss me. Hurry up. Raj, make a video when she kisses me. " He ordered. Arini was shivering. Now her tears too wanted to come.

Kalpana understood her best friend's state and wanted to help. But she was scared too. "W... Why? " She still asked somehow.

" She speaks too much " That boy became annoyed this time. " You wanna trouble yourself too, right? Kiss him then. " He said pointing at the other boy.

Arini's grip on kalpana became more tight now. They started praying to God for help now. They could not see any other way to save themselves.

" I think they can't hear. Okay let me kiss you then. " With that he was about to hold Arini's face but an arm suddenly pushed him.

" One step more towards her and you have to learn to walk from the next time, Karan " Shrey said with a hostile glare.

" Don't come in my work Shrey. "

" Change your work into something workable. Or know that principle's room is not far away"

Karan chuckled sarcastically. Now he has brought up the content he was wanting.
" So you will complain now. Why didn't you complain last night? "

" You're not important to answer "

" What's so special with this girl, Shrey? Girlfriend? " Just as Karan asked that Shrey felt a hardness in his throat. He didn't want to mark Arini in his eyes like this. Everyone close to Shrey is Karan's enemy. He did not want Arini to be a part of this.

" I don't need to make girlfriends to protect girls from shit people like you " Shrey replied. " Stop this behavior of yours if you don't want me to drag it somewhere else. " Shrey said before leaving the place with the girls.

" I know there's something between this girl and you Shrey. I will find it out soon. Don't worry. If I need to stir Shrey, Arini is gonna be my card. " Karan spoke looking at the disappearing figure of them.

🌻🌻🌻

" I was so scared. Thank you Shrey. I was so so so scared. " Kalpana said, rubbing her chest. She could feel her heart jumping crazily inside.

" No it's okay. Just be careful from the next time. And try to stay away from Karan" Shrey told her and looked at Arini. She was all quiet after that incident. She was looking down and silently walking with them.

So shrey asked, " Are you okay Arini? "

She nodded and said, " I'm thinking something "

Shrey sighed before looking away. " Just don't think about the matter anymore. It passed. " He said. He thought probably the incident was making her worry, so it's better to forget.

" No I'm thinking something else. "

" What? "

" I didn't know that my husband had this aura too. Damn your replies, Shrey. You were so savage. Like a hero. Wow " She spoke looking at Shrey with wow face. Shrey was done... done with her.

Kalpana slapped her own head and said, "itna kuch hua aur tujhe bas shrey dikha? Pagal"

( so many thing happened and all you could see is just Shrey? Mad)

" She is such a pagal. " Shrey murmured in a strickt tone looking at her. Arini pouted and looked down again.

" Kalpana, you go to your class. I have something to tell her " Shrey said gritting his teeth. Arini gulped looking down she knew it's time for an earful.

" Okay. But come fast. " She left.

" From when you will start thinking with brain? " Arini felt a tug on her right forearm and her ears could hear his angry voice. She dared not to look.

Shrey left her hand but still continued, "last night you were drunk, you know that? Are you careful after that? No you are not. Today if i didn't come in time, what would have happened you know? Are you careful after that? No you are not. When? Arini when? "

"Sorry" With a small pout, looking at her feet, arini mumbled. Shrey opened his mouth to say something again but closed it apparently. He can't even be angry at her. Her face just doesn't let him do that.

He spun his head to some other direction and said, "just don't go near that boy. And be careful. "

She nodded.

" Okay let me walk to your classroom"

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Take care