48. A Good Day

As it was too quick to end the book, I am changing my mind and writing more
Hope this will be good. And sorry again

( after one week) arini's pov

" So Karan is your friend now? " I asked , sitting in Shrey's room. I came to spend some days here as bhabi was coming too, she brought me with her. Shrey told me everything that happened between him and Karan.

I saw him nodding to my answer and he muttered, "maybe"

" What if he tries to do anything again? "

" Tab ka tab dekh lenge "

( we will think of that then)

He said before picking that book up and I rolled my eyes. He and his books can never be separated. Me & Shrey are literally different with thing, one can't stay without studying and another one doesn't even spare looks at the books.

But opposite poles attract each other!

" Hey, will you stop reading that book? Doctor told you to rest " I shouted and tried to snatch his book from him. But he upped his arm more, making it difficult for me to reach him.

" Catch me if you can " He said playfully before squishing my left cheek with his another hand. " Look at you. You're so small and..... Cute"

" Shrey, this is not good at all. Your girlfriend is sitting right in front of you and you're paying attention to the book. Did I come here to see you giving attention to your books only? " I asked in fury. But all he did was just laughing. Shrey's laughs were always pleasing to my ears but today it started making me angry. I upped my arm a little more to hold him but he stood up all sudden making my eyes wide.

" No Shrey your leg " I shouted once again.

" My leg is fine now " He said playfully but I couldn't agree with him. I stood up and followed him to take his book and make him sit again.

" Shrey aunty se bolke pitwa dungi tumko... Book de do mujhe aur bed pe beitho "

( shrey I'll tell aunty to beat you... Give me the book and sit on the bed)

But he shook his head shamelessly and kept on stepping away from me. I sighed. This talking and walking won't help. I increased my speed and tried to chase him again but he abruptly sneaked hands around my waist and pulled my body on his.

My eyes went bigger as we were about to fall. I clutched his shirt tightly and felt his two arms over my waist. And he fall.

On the bed luckily. He didn't get hurt but I was on the top of his body. I tried to move but couldn't anymore when he pulled my figure closer.

My questioning eyes met his captative ones. I gulped knowing how the doors of his room was open. Anyone could enter and see us if he doesn't let me go right now. But as if he knew my inner thoughts and told,

" Mere room mein aane se pehle sochna chahiye tha ki kya hoga agar Shrey nahi chorega toh "

( you should have thought before coming to me room what if Shrey doesn't let me?)

I blinked twice before replying " The... door is opened... If aunty comes.. "

"Aj hi sab ko bata denge aur aj hi sindoor dal denge " He spoke making me red.

( everyone will know today and I'll fill vermilion today )

He kissed my jaw lazily while saying, "blush looks great on you really" My lips were fighting to curve in a smile now. And my eyes dared not change their gaze from his chest as I could not look at his eyes.

He tucked my hair behind my ear and pressed my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeats, so calm. But it wasn't good, my whole body weight was on him.

I upped my head and looked at him before saying " Oii.. I can't lay on your body. My weight will hurt you "

" Oh shut up. I'm not that weak "

" No no " I shook my head aggressively. " No no. Let me go "

Instead of leaving me, he shifted our positions in swift. And I was laying under his body now. " Better? " Asked he making me unable to answer.

" Shrey the door is opened. " I tried to say but saw him closing his eyes. His dipped his face in the side of neck and inhaled the scent of hair. " When anyone will come, I'll tell them close the door " He replied. I felt his arm being tightened over my body, securing me there properly.

" Suno " I turned my head little and found his ear where I could mutter my words.

( listen)

" Sunao "

( say)

I shifted my gaze towards the ceiling. A small but warm smile curved on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his body slowly, lazily while saying " After marriage we'll be living in this room na? "

I couldn't describe how much I fantasized him living with me. He nodded, giving me tastes of tingles on the skin of my neck. I giggled and looked at his side.

" Kitna maza ayega na? "

( it'll be fun, right?)

He looked at me too this time and pecked my lips making my heart skip a beat. " I need to be successful before marrying you. "

" You will be. You will beeee I know "

He smiled and squished my cheek again.

" I will work hard with you. Don't worry. " I said but he didn't reply. He was looking at me with a small smile on his lips.

" Thanks for staying otherwise I had done every deeds to lose you " Before I could reply to him a voice interrupted.

" Yeh kya ho rha haiiii? " I closed my eyes in embarrassment when bhabi's voice hit my ears.

" Ahh anushka zara darwaza band karke jana " Said Shrey being the most shameless human right now. But as a reaction, he earned a light slap on his butt from bhabi which caused him pressing his body over me a little more.

And his lips brushed slightly over my lips making me blush. We looked at each other for a sec.

" Chalo chalo utho utho bohot ho gaya " After that bhabi pulled us apart. ( come on! Get up, it's enough)

" As if you leave jiju in the middle of a kiss " I heard shrey muttering , sending a glare at her sister. And bhabi wasn't leaving too, she too sent glare while I decided to grab the plate of pakoda ( fritter) from her hand and put inside of those sibling's mouth. Soon we all laughed and started new conversation.

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻