6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🤨

Arini's pov

" Okay let's go. " I followed Shrey. He took me to Anushka bhaabi's old room which was besides Shrey's room.

" You will find Anushka di's dress there. Just wear any of them. "

I nodded and he entered in his room. Instead of entering in bhaabi's room I peeked at his room again. I saw his light blue shirt on the bed and maybe he was in washroom. I smirked when an idea came in my head. 😼

I tip toed and picked his shirt and ran to bhabi's room.

Shrey's pov

I was drying my hair with the towel. I just pray that she doesn't get sick because of rain. If she gets sick she won't be able to come here and I will.....miss her....I mean her studies are important too so she needs to be okay at any cost.

After that rainy bike ride my mind is going all about Arini and Arini. The more I'm thinking about that bike scene, the more I'm getting excited. She is the first girl after mom & dii who sat on my bike. And maybe she will be the last one.... No no don't think I have something for her, but I'm very sure that she will never let any other girl sit with me.

I came out of the bathroom but could not find my shirt which I left on my bed. " Mooooommmmmmmmm where is my shirt? " I shouted.

" How will I know? " She replied.

" I just kept it here on my bed. But I can't find it now. "

" Thik se dekh wahipe hoga. " Came the most typical indian mom dialogue.

( see properly. It'll be there)

I can see that no shirt is here on my bed. Now what's the meaning of "thik se dekh wahipe hoga"

( see properly it'll be there)

" Moooommm i can't find yaar. "

" Kuch aur pehnle na. Kya ek hi shirt hai tere pas? " This time she yelled me. And i don't have more courage to ask her for another time. So I dropped that idea and took another shirt and wore it.

( wear something else. Do you have only one shirt?)

When I went out of my room i was surprised seeing Arini in my shirt. It's the same shirt which I have kept to wear. So it was she. But I didn't complain as she looked super duper cute in that shirt, it was XXL on her. It went around her mid thighs and i was able to see her milky legs as well. But I'm not a pervert 🙄 my shirt looked like a dress on her.

Cute!

Her cuteness attracted me more than anything. I could not help but chuckle.

" It's better than bhaabi's dress. " She chirped. " And how am I looking? "

" Arini, you should have asked atleast. I was finding it. "

" Apne pati se kya mangna? " She showed her tongue and i rolled my eyes.

( what's the need of asking from my own husband?)

" Zyada pati pati na karo aur padhne ayo. 😒" I gestured her to come in my room.

( don't call me your husband everytime)

But inside I smiled in my mind. I......... Kind of like it but if I say this on her face she will be eating my head.

I sat on my chair and waited for her to sit beside me so that we can continue the study. But instead of coming to me she went to the balcony. I also decided to follow her.