15. Missing Each Other

After 2months

Shrey's pov

" Thik se rahega na shrey? "

( you will be fine, right Shrey? )

" Moooooommmm... " I said annoyingly. Now for the 9th time she's asking this, "I will take care of mine. Moreover Ankit and Madhav will be there too. "

" Packing karliya na sabh? "

( you packed everything, right? )

I nodded to mom. " Ha mom. " I faced her and saw her sad face. Oh God...why is she doing this? "Don't make this sad face anymore. I can't leave tomorrow with your sad face. "

" Then don't go. What's the need of flat all sudden? "

" Mom.. College will be near and there are more facilities you know. Don't worry the rent is cheap also. You and dad don't have to worry about it. I will manage everything. " I spoke caressing her cheek.

" That's what you're doing from the childhood Shrey, you don't have to say it. We parents could never give you the facilities you deserve. You never asked a question, always understood our financial state. You kept on coping up with everything, I'm proud of you Shrey " My eyes glistened listening to her.

Don't worry mom, I'll remove all our problems one by one. I'll be successful and give us the life we deserve. I took mom in a tight hug.

" It's okay mom. You both have been the best parents. I don't need anything materialistic from you. You, dad, Anushka di never became selfish to pour all love, affection to me. I'm so rich with it. I love you. " I tightened the hug and said everything.

I feel so illegal while asking money from mom, dad. That's why I really wanna make money as soon as possible. And I have to give my family a life that they deserve, a life where they won't care about money, our poor condition anymore. I hope the new phase will give the chance.

Meanwhile dad came. " Oh! mother and son having moment without me. " I chuckled and said, " Your wife is so emotional. How do you spend 43 years with her? "

Dad took some steps towards us and tried to look at mom's face. " Gitika, you're crying? "

Mom broke the hug, wiping her tears.

" Gitika, your boy has grown up now. If he wants to live alone, let him. Let him make girlfriends... " Dad gave a weird smile and I rolled my eyes.

" Ese muh banane se nahi hota. Tere umar mein sabke girlfriend hotey hai, mere bhi the " Dad stopped when mom winded her eyes before asking,

( don't make this face, everyone has girlfriends in your age. I also had)

" Kyaa? "

( what?)

* Dad is in danger *

" How many girlfriends did you have? " My mom asked.

" Ek... Ek bhi nahi bas tum Gitika.. " Mom glared him and gulping slowly, dad changed his gaze.

( not even one Gitika, only one which is you)

Ufff i will miss this in flat.

" Shrey Tu check karle sabh chizein pack kiya ki nahi. Main inki girlfriends ke name janke ati hu. " ( shrey, check if you have forgotten anything or not. Till then I'll know his girlfriend's names)  Mom said before leaving with dad. I laughed so hard 🤣 bechare dad.. ( poor dad)

I have checked all the stuffs already. I don't think I'm forgetting anything. But then suddenly my eyes caught something. A photo frame.

It's from Di's wedding. Our family and their family were in the picture. But my eyes caught that one girl who was looking at me in the picture.