36. Karva Chauth

🌻🌻happy birthday to abcdemnopqrstuv 🙂
Sorry but apka name bada ajib hai..pata nhi kitne attempt kiya🙂🙂🙂but happy birthday🎉🎁🎁abcdemnoqrstuvwxya
Everyone wish her please 🍓🍓

It's your birthday gift from me and i hope others will enjoy too. I wrote it in hurry, hope it was good... And do comments everyone 🤨🤨 itna efforts dala mene, zara idhar toh dekho 🌻🌻

🌻happy reading 🌻

Next day

It was Karva chauth. The Saxena house was filled with cheers all sudden today, guests were arriving one by one. Every year they celebrate this together. This year it was more special too as the only son of the house married, it's their first Karva Chauth. It seemed to be more special.

But in secret it was special for someone else too. Arini. It was her first Karva chauth too. But since the morning, no one has seen her in the house. She wasn't coming out of her room.

" It's very hard to hide in your own house but I have no other options " She said while packing her breakfast in a tiffin box. As she wasn't coming out of the room, maids sent her food in her room but who knew that she had some other intentions.

" Tomorrow when I'll go out, I'll feed it to the dogs " She murmured while doing her work.

" Arini.... Arini.... Open the door,your kaaki has come, she wants to meet you. " It was her bhaabi now. Since the morning, someone was coming and knocking on her door again and again.

"Bas aj hi puri duniya ko meri yaad agayi warna dusre din koi puchta tak nhi 😤" She became annoyed. " Bas ek Shrey.... Ekbar aya tak nhi dekhne ki main room mein kyun hu 🥲"

( the whole world is recalling me today otherwise nobody cares about me on other days/ just this shrey didn't even come for once)

" Arini are you listening? Come outside.. "

" Haan bhabi ap jayo.. Hum aajayenge "

( yes bhabi you go.. I'll come)

She lied purposely, she knew she's not getting out today. Cause she is keeping fast for him. And it's a secret.

" Sach mein jiske liye itna kuch usiko parva nhi hai. Kya bekar insaan hai. "

( really... The one I'm all these for, doesn't even care. How bad he is!)

🌻🌻🌻

" Shrey beta, do you know why isn't Arini getting out of her room today? " Shrey spun his head when Arini's mom asked him. He had to say 'no' to her as Shrey, himself didn't know anything about it.

" Ghar mein itne log hain, yeh toh room mein beithe rehne wali ladki hai nhi.. Pata nhi kya hogaya aj" She left saying those words but made Shrey worried now.

( there are so many guests at home, and she's not someone who sits in room.. Don't know what happened to her today)

He took out his phone and checked the time. It was almost lunch time now. Without thinking much, he dialed her number and walked to a corner.

" Finally, you cared about me " Her voice sounded little weird to him.

" Shut up and tell me why aren't you coming down? Come and eat. Tumhare favorite khana bhi hai... And i have chocolate fo--"
( your favorite foods are here)

" Chup chup chup " ( shut up shut up shut up) arini shouted. " Don't talk about foods in front of me now. Or I won't be able to keep it "

" Matlab? " He frowned.