19.Bus🚍Ride

After a few days...

Writer's pov

It was just a simple evening. Shrey and his friends were out to buy some grocery items for them. As Arini and Kalpana are new to this and don't know anything Shrey took them with him too. They were done with shopping already.

All of them stopped walking when they reached the bus stand. It was Arini's first time travelling from bus. She never needed to.

She was someone bornt with silver spoon in her mouth. Her family always gave her all the facilities she needed. So travelling with a private car was one of them obviously.

Then the bus came and one by one everyone started getting on the bus. At first Madhav got up with their bags and gradually all of them got up except Arini.

She looked here and there and saw people getting up only. The more she was waiting, the more passengers were getting up.

" Where's Arini? " Asked Shrey looking at his mates. She wasn't on the bus. His eyes searched her out of window and there he found her standing on the road, trying to get up on the bus but poor she was getting pushed by the crowd only.

Shrey sighed and got down of the bus. He held her hand " Hold it tightly " He dragged her yet carefully and both of them got up on the bus.

" Shrey, those are getting off in the next stop. We 5 can take those seats" Ankit said pointing somewhere. Shrey only nodded and checked how much crowded the bus was. Bringing his head to Arini's ear, he whispered, " Hold the handle tightly. Okay? "
She nodded and kept on watching how the different people were dressed up in the bus.

Then the bus started. Somewhere in the middle of road it was a bumper. The bus jerked. An unknown person purposely pushed himself to Arini. Arini was a bit shocked but didn't do much. She only tighten her grip on the handle and again looked out of the window. But the same thing happened again. After a few minutes, that man again pushed himself to Arini.

This time Arini wasn't comfortable at all. She hates bus rides now. With one hand she covered her chest and with another hand she was still holding the handle.

But the incident wasn't unnoticed by Shrey. Just as the man tried to stand close with Arini again, Shrey stepped inside, clearing his throat he gained attention and glared at that man. He understood that she wasn't alone so he too stepped back and focused somewhere else.

Arini smiled a little when she understood that she was caged by shrey. All sudden she started loving bus rides with him now. . .

In the next bus stop they all got 5 seats for them

" Hurry up everyone sit.. Sit"

" Hey hey i want to sit with shrey"

" Come come" Shrey grabbed her hand to make her sit. " No no. I want window seat" Shrey sighed " Okay okay come. "

They all sat finally.

Arini was sitting while showing the full set of her teeth. " What's with this smile? " Shrey asked her with a casual face.

" I'm happy. It's my first bus ride with you" She spoke making his heart beat a little faster. Just like this little efforts and lines of hers makes him crazy for her.

" Get a good sleep. It'll take time to reach flat"

" I won't sleep. I wanna enjoy my first bus ride with you"

" Stupid. Don't disturb me cause I'm sleeping "
Arini pouted and again spun her head to the window.

🌻🌻🌻

Arini was finely enjoying the views of outside from the bus and was probably imagining some cute romantic scenes between her and her beloved crush Shrey who was sleeping beside her.

She spun her head to see him. She giggled seeing Shrey sleeping. "Handsome even when sleeping"

But Shrey wasn't looking comfortable while sleeping. Sunrays were directly hitting his eyes.

She held the handle of glass of window and tried her best to pull it back to close it. But it wasn't of any use. It was too tight to move. For Arini, it was even more difficult.

" Badmash sunraysssss i won't let you disturb my husband's sleep.. Yaaaaa " She pulled that with all the strength she had but it didn't move a bit.

( badmash= naughty)

" Who made this useless things. Why isn't it like a normal window? " She questioned herself and looked at Shrey to check if he was getting disturbed or not. She found him covering his face by one hand and sleeping.

She pouted but didn't stop, again tried to pull that glass and this time with more force. But the bus jerked again making her head hit on the glass.

"Aahh"
Shrey woke up all sudden with the sound. "What are you doing? " Shrey asked finding her rubbing her head.

"Did you hit your head here? " Grabbing her forearm, Shrey made Arini sit besides him and rubbed that area of her head.

"I wanted to close the window"

"Why didn't you wake me up then buddhu? "

( buddhu = fool)

"I wanted to protect you from sunlight 👉👈"

Shrey felt a slight tug on his heart. Boys do feel butterfly in their tummy and so as Shrey. He silently adored at Arini.

"S.. Sit quietly. " He kept on rubbing her head and asked, "tell me if it's hurting too much or not? "

" I didn't want to wake you up Shrey 🥺"

He saw her cute pout there.

Stupid. Only my stupid!

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻
Hey everyone! Today is my birthday 😁😁😁😁😁