23. Friends With Karan?

🌻🌻 my dear readers, i think i forgot writing, so I'm asking for your apology already now....🌻🌻

After a few days..

Writer's pov

Why didn't you come 😭 see I'm so bored in the college. Ughhh" Arini whined on the call. Her best friend was on the opposite side.

As she heard something from the opposite she whined more, " I hate days without you. "

Kalpana : " Miss me later, study well and be attentive there"

Arini pouted and cut the call. Days feel so useless when your mate is away. Arini was suffering from the same thing.

Huffing for one last time, arini stood up from her seat. She went outside to breath some fresh air. Just as she stepped out she saw Shrey coming towards her.

" Wow, such a rare scene " Arini blabbered to herself looking at him.

" What are you blabbering? " Shrey slightly hit on her forehead and asked.

" You came in front of my classroom, and even talking to me approaching me first, it's a rare scene " She said the truth and got no expression from him. Only a poker face.

" Shut up and tell me why are you not inside the class? Arini I'm telling you to study well this time. "

Arini rolled her eyes desperately saying " Sometimes I can't understand if you're my lover or my teacher?"

" For the first time you got it correctly. I'm your teacher. So I'm telling you to study well from the start , don't come to me in the end crying that you can't do anything like the last time"

Arini shook her head with a smile and said, "main toh padhne gyi nhi thi last time. Bas tumhare sath rehna tha"

( I didn't go to study last time. I just wanted to stay with you )

Shrey was annoyed by her stupidity. But it wasn't new to him now. " Shut up and listen to me"

She blinked twice and looked at him for listening but Shrey was looking here and there before uttering.

" Aah... I just got to know that Kalpana is not here... "

" Yes she is not"

" So.. You're alone...? "

" Yes I am"

" Aaa.. Okay..so... "

" So so? "

" So... So.... Meet me after college, near the entrance. We will walk to home together. Bye. I'm going. I'm busy " He almost ran from there at the end.

But arini was left there with a big toothy grin. " Yeyeyeye " She screamed but still in a low tone.

Instead of standing in the same place, Arini decided to walk. She started moving. But suddenly a voice approaches her from the behind.

" Hi Arini? "

Turning back, she regrets her decision of turning. It was karan. Suddenly the flashback of their first meet came to her mind. It wasn't good at all.
'Just don't go near him and be careful' Shrey's words rang inside her brain.

Without giving any answer to Karan, Arini started walking again.

"Hey Arini come. Why are you going? Listen? " Karan started following her too.

Her heartbeat was getting faster and so as her footsteps. She wanted to find shrey only so he could save her again. But it was badluck.

After sometime, when he was still not going, Arini decided to turn to him and answer him.