Author Notes

COMPLETED

Since this story details mature topics, I have marked the chapters with * depending on the level of intensity so you are well aware. Please do not interact if you are underage. Thank you!

*Fluff or not very descriptive

* *Lemon. Descriptive mature scenes but not too"wild"

***Smut. Highly descriptive mature scenes. Domination, etc.

This story is based on the Manga No Regrets, from Attack on Titan. 

"The Promise you Made" has over 2400 reads on Archives of our own.

#1 Captainlevi#3 Furlanchurch

Thank you for your incredible support!!

Since I watched the OVA and read the manga I had the urge to create this as I felt that this trio is very underrated. This is a very long story with many chapters (45), but I really enjoyed making it despite the long hours writing it (more than 200 hours lol). That is why this story has a very special place in my heart and I hope you enjoy it reaches yours too.

It tells the story of a young woman, for who you can change the name to your own for a Reader experience with your favourite trio. It is written from an external point of view to make it more detailed. Eventually, there will be mature chapters (explicit sexual relations) but also major character's death and violence. Read under your own responsibility. There will be beautiful moments but also lots of drama. This story starts as a pre-sequel of the manga but then will follow the OVA storyline until a certain point. With all this said, I really hope you enjoy this reading as much as I did writing it.

This work has been posted by myself exclusively on Wattpad and Archives of Our Own. If you find it posted somewhere else, please let me know as this has been done without my consent. Thank you very much!

Love ,

Ai