40. Stay here tonight ***

A/N: SMUT WARNING

Right before the sunset, Levi took Ella and her baby back home. Ella put Furlan on his cot and then went downstairs, where Levi waited for her right by the entrance door, ready to go.

"You take care of yourself. I will come back soon." He said while opening the door. Ella hesitated for a second before talking.

"Please, stay here tonight." She whispered almost inaudibly. Levi snorted tiredly, ignoring her request.

"Please, Levi. I've missed you." She insisted, grabbing his sleeve. The man turned around to face her. Her eyes were begging him to stay and something on her expression, somehow enticing, made it difficult to deny the offer. He wanted her, he wanted that woman so badly since the first time he saw her, but he also knew he was not the right person for her. 

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Levi asked with his deep voice. He didn't want her to regret this decision but, Ella nodded shyly, getting closer to him. Levi took a deep breath before talking. 

"I fucking missed you too."

Without realising it, Ella suddenly found herself wrapping her arms around his back while Levi surrounded her waist with both hands. Both melted in a hug, becoming one. She placed delicately her right hand on his chest, feeling his firm heartbeat. Levi moved his face towards hers, but this time she was the one who took the courage, and she pressed her lips against his. He returned the kiss fiercely as if it was something that he had kept within him for a very long time. Their breath was already raging, and the kissing transformed quickly into groans.

Levi felt like he was losing control over himself. Ella was returning all his kisses eagerly, driving him crazy. Without stopping the kissing, Levi moved her towards the couch, where he started kissing her neck and suctioning the sensitive area, making Ella moan quietly. She moved her hand from his chest down to his abs, tracing the line delicately with her fingertips. She only stopped when she realised, she had reached the limit between his torso and his pants. Levi used that second of hesitation to dominate her, lying her on the couch and placing himself on top. Her breathing was quick and warm, and her mouth was slightly open, she was almost gasping for air, making her throat dry but, keeping an impatient look on her face. After contemplating her like that,  sweaty and needy, he started to undress her skilfully. He remembered that time he watched her having a bath in the Underground, but since then, her body had changed. Her active life in the village had returned her to a slim body shape but kept her voluptuous breasts after maternity.

Watching her like that, in front of him made all his blood run to his member, which was starting to ache under his pants. Levi started to unbutton his trousers, but Ella did it quickly and without warning, she placed her soft lips around his length. Levi dropped his head backwards, letting himself go to the pleasure, but then he took a deep breath before taking back control of the situation. He quickly removed his shirt, allowing Ella to see his bare torso for the first time. Despite his height, he was very well-built. With his deep breaths, his muscles got stiff and marked each one of his perfect features. With one hand, he grabbed Ella's hands above her head while with the other he caressed her naked body with his index finger from neck to abdomen, making her shiver. He looked into her eyes before placing his hand on her inner thigh, sliding his fingers in, impressed by how wet she was.

"I didn't know you wanted me so bad." He teased, licking the sticky substance of his fingers while staring at her. 

Without notice, Levi introduced his hard member inside her, making both of them moan with pleasure. Ella started moving her hips to his rhythm, making Levi groan like a beast. He liked the views, her breasts were bouncing along with their bodies and with one hand he squeezed them, making Ella shiver. He had craved for this moment a long time, and he was going to enjoy it. Quickly, with one arm he turned Ella around effortlessly. She felt ashamed to have her rear facing him, but Levi didn't seem bothered at all. A quick shiver ran through her body when she felt his tongue exploring her wet area from behind, and when he increased the intensity, she couldn't avoid moaning loudly. He again introduced his member inside her and let his arousal do the rest. The feeling of his hips hitting her hard against her body made her lose control over her own body and suddenly, followed by an intense whine, she felt how her body reached the climax. Levi noticed that too and didn't take much longer on reaching climax himself, pulling his member out and releasing himself on her body.

They both fall exhausted on the couch next to each other. Levi let his body rest next to hers, feeling the warmth of her soft skin, still covered by tiny sweat drops. With one arm, he surrounded her body in the most affectionate way he could, tracing the length of her back with his fingertips, making Ella shudder at his touch. Both their eyes met in the dark, and the last thing he saw that day was Ella smiling at him before falling asleep in his arms.

I could get used to this. He thought to himself.

When she woke up, she was still on the sofa, covered with a blanket. She had no clothes on, and she felt confused. Suddenly, images from the night before came to her mind. Levi's body against hers, the touch of their skins, the way he caressed her body like he actually cared, the fervent kisses they shared, full of lust and perhaps, love? Just thinking about all that made her cheeks warm up. She took a quick look around, but there was no sign of Levi. His clothes and boots were gone. She sighed, disappointed with herself. The night before she wouldn't have expected him to stay, yet he did but, hoping that he would stay longer than needed was just unimaginable. Remembering the previous night gave her goosebumps, thus she tried distracting her own mind.

She put her clothes on and went upstairs to check on her cherished child, who would be peacefully sleeping on his coat. To her surprise, she found Levi there too, holding the baby the best he could. She smiled, tilting her head and looking at both tenderly.

"He was crying, so I came to check on him. I thought you could use some sleep." He explained. Ella smiled softly, getting closer to both of them.

"I would say now you look more confident with babies." She reassured him happily, placing her hand on his shoulder. Levi shrugged.

"He's got his eyes, and that cheeky smile on his face too..." He said, almost like a complaint. Ella chuckled, letting a sad sight out. Levi noticed the sadness on her face. 

"He would be so proud of you." He added. Ella was surprised, Levi didn't use to make compliments and she could feel that he was also talking for himself.

The three of them spent the day together, as a little family as they once were in the Underground but when the sun was about to set, Levi started picking his things up, getting ready to part again.

"Must you really go?" She asked him shyly.

"I have duties to attend to." Levi replied coldly. Ella kept quiet for a couple of minutes, staring at the floor hesitantly.

"I want you to stay, I want us to live together, just like we used to do."

She finally said it. She had been thinking about it for a long time and now she finally took the courage to tell him. Levi, however, didn't seem very convinced.

"Ella, my home now is with the Survey Corps. I cannot leave that behind and you know that."

"I'm not asking you to abandon the Survey Corps, I am asking you to come and live with us again. The headquarters are not too far from here besides, Furlan likes you, he would appreciate your company for a change." Levi hesitated for a second, he knew she was not only speaking for her child.

"This might not work, Ella, you know that too."

She shrugged. "I am willing to try, for as long as we want, no strings attached." She insisted, determined. She knew what she wanted. After considering the offer, he let a sigh out.

"Then, so be it."

During the next few days, Levi started to bring some of his stuff to his new home. He would still have a room in the Survey Corps Headquarters for those days in which he would be required to stay longer, but whenever he would be off duty, he would share a home with the most important people in his life. 

Word count: 1513

Ooops...I guess it happened in the end.

So tell me, I know I suck at writing this stuff but did you see it coming? ;9