24. Promises ***

A/N: SMUT WARNING

Furlan and Ella were in their room the night before the mission. She had tried to convince him to retreat on countless occasions, but whenever she thought he would accept, he would come back to say that it needed to be done. He was very determined, and she loved that about him, however, sometimes it could be a struggle, and this was one of these times.

"Shouldn't we talk about it again?" She asked, unable to contain the tears in her eyes. She was sitting on the bed while the man was getting the things for the next day ready. Her sobs made him stop doing his task and focus on the woman he had before his eyes. She was gorgeous, even when she cried, her face was as beautiful as always, and the tears would slip easily down her smooth skin, making it brighter. Every time he would look at her, he wondered how did he end up with a woman like her? And plus, how could she love him that much? Furlan never considered himself worthy of her love, however there she was crying because she was concerned about him. Watching her crying like that made his heart break. 

"I already told you, sweetheart. We need to do this job, it is probably the most important one we have ever done before." He replied wiping her tears with his thumb. "Besides, the reward is priceless, we will never get a chance like this, Ella." He reassured the best he could.

"But this one is different from all the others. I have a bad feeling, Furlan. I'm scared..." She insisted, sobbing. He couldn't bear watching her cry like that. He just wanted to let her know that everything would be just fine and that she had nothing to worry about, but what did he know? He grabbed her face between his hands and look into her eyes determined.

"Don't be, baby. I promise you this one will be the last one. Only one more time and after that, we will start our new life upstairs together."

"But I just want to be with you, even if it is down here. It is just too risky. Something could happen and...Oh, God. I cannot even imagine if something would happen to any of you." She got pale after saying those words. Furlan realised how worried she actually was, so he tried using some of his jokes to make her smile again.

"If something would happen to us?" He replied mockingly as if he was offended by that comment. "Babe, we are the toughest guys down here, I am sure we can handle there too." He said in a cocky tone. Ella giggled shyly.

"I know, but I love you and I worry about you, that is all..."

"I love you, too. More than I've ever loved anyone." Furlan replied tenderly approaching his face to hers. They kissed in a loving way yet eager, which led to a longer and more passionate one. Ella lay down on her back, allowing him to climb on top of her effortlessly. The way she was looking at him full of love and lust aroused him easily. He kissed her energic, making her mouth open slightly allowing him to introduce his tongue inside.

"Do not hold back this time. I want to feel all of you." Her words were like a spell to him and made the temperature of his body rise in a second, blinded by desire. He quickly unbuttoned his own shirt and ripped hers within an instant. Suddenly, she could feel him sucking the most sensitive areas of her body making her moan with pleasure. He squeezed her perfect breasts while Ella started playing with his hard member pressing against his pants, making him pant for air. Furlan gained control over himself again and proceed to kiss her entire body inch by inch, making Ella shiver at every touch of his lips on her skin. Little by little, the arousal on her body was clear enough so he started by sliding his hand slowly under her skirt, making her bite her lip to contain a moan.

Out of nowhere, Ella managed to take control of the situation and climbed on top of him nimbly. She sat on his hips feeling his hard member pump between her legs. She took his hand, and slowly moved it towards her inner parts suggestively. Furlan felt the warmth and humidity which added to the desire in her eyes and turned him crazy straight away, he put his member out of his pants and scrubbed it against her womanhood, making Ella shiver at the pleasant feeling. Again, he had control of the situation.