Chapter 33

Thea headed to her cabin to pack her things, while Percy stayed with Grover and Chiron for them to explain more things to him. They were talking about basics that Thea already knew. She got a small pouch, the one she had placed an undetectable extension charm on back at Hogwarts, she put in a change of clothes, a spare pare of shoes, deodorant, tissues, a pouch full of drachmas, galleons, and about a hundred dollars in cash. While she was packing a few people stopped by her cabin. Silena gave her a small makeup bag that had a mirror, dry shampoo, lip gloss, concealer, hair ties, and a hairbrush. The children of Apollo stopped by, giving her enough ambrosia and nectar in case something happened. Clarisse passed by as well, congratulating the girl that she considered a sister. Clarisse said that she would have let her borrow her electric spear if Percy hadn't broken it during capture the flag; Thea appreciated the gesture. Finally, Charlie came to her cabin. He was the only one who was aware that she was a witch, other than Annabeth. She made him swear not to tell anyone, not even Silena. Charlie gave her his watch, but it wasn't an ordinary watch. The watch transformed into a shield when the button is pressed twice, he had made it himself and got one of the Hecate kids to enchant it into his watch.

"Wicked!"

"They're so nice."

"I love how they're all close to her, even if they have different godly parents."

"Their loyalty to each other is really heartwarming." Lily told the group of Gryffindors.

"They remind me of us, in a way." Dorcas added.

The two were chatting in her cabin when Annabeth barged in, a backpack on her shoulder, and a shit-eating grin on her face. Thea quickly studied her, and a smirk spread on her face.

"Welcome to the quest, Beth."

"Oh, I'm so excited. And nervous. But really excited!" she exclaims excitedly, making Charlie chuckle. Annabeth's eyes land on the small bag that Thea would be taking with her, her eyebrows furrowing. "Is that all you're taking with you?"

"Undetectable extension charm." Was all Thea had to say.

"Isn't that an advanced charm?"

Professor McGonagall and Professor Flitwick were both looking too shocked to answer. The ministry workers were all surprised at the use of the charm, while Moody just smirked.

"Yes, it is." Regulus answered when none of the adults did.

The scene shifts, showing the team of four, which consisted of Thea, Percy, Annabeth, and Grover standing next to Chiron at the entrance of camp. Chiron introduced Percy to Argus, the head of security at camp, when they were interrupted by the sound of loud footsteps and panting.

"Hey! Glad I caught you." Came the voice of Luke. The demigods turned to him, Annabeth with a light blush coating her cheeks. Thea smirked, knowing the crush Annabeth had been not going anywhere. "Just wanted to say good luck. And I thought... um, maybe you could use these." Luke handed Percy the shoebox he had tucked under his arm. He opened the box and looked extremely confused. "Maia!" the older boy shouted.

At the words of the boy, a pair of white wings sprung out of the heels of the shoes causing them to fly sightly. At the shock, Percy dropped the box and held his arms to his chest. The other three quest members were smirked as they watched the shoes hover in the air, wings flapping rapidly.

"Awesome!" Grover exclaimed excitedly.

"Those served me well when I went on my quest. Gift from dad. Of course, I don't use them much these days..." A saddened look crossed the older boy's face.