Chapter 56

The scene changed showing a shocked Molly Weasley and a confused looking Arthur standing beside her, talking to the head goblin.

"But, sir, we don't know anyone that recently passed away." Arthur argued.

"We don't make mistakes. Your vault number was stated in a will. We are just following the law." The goblin said, his tone final.

Right then, Thea walked out along with the twins. What no one noticed, was that they were all wearing gold pinky rings on their left hands. Each ring was engraved with their initial.

"Mum?"

"Dad?"

"What's going on?" they asked simultaneously.

The older Weasleys turned to their children. "Apparently, someone anonymous mentioned us in their will... apparently they left us two hundred galleons." Molly told them.

The twins looked at Thea, who was looking very confused.

"Did you have anything to do with this?" Fred asked her.

"No, how would I?" she asked, still playing confused.

"She's a good liar, I'm so proud," James said with the largest smile on his face.

The scene changed, showing the quartet walking toward Flourish and Blotts, with the twins walking slightly behind them, rummaging through a bag of prank supplies. To the group's surprise, there was a large crowd outside the doors, trying to get in. As they got closer, they saw the large banner across the upper window:

GILDEROY LOCKHART

Will be signing copies of his autobiography

MAGICAL ME

Today 12:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.

"We can actually meet him!" Hermione squealed. "I mean, he's written almost the whole booklist!" the statement made Thea look at the girl weirdly.

"She's a fan too?"

The crowd seemed to be made up mostly of witches around Mrs. Weasley's age. A harassed-looking wizard stood at the door, saying, "Calmly, please, ladies...Don't push, there... mind the books, now..."

Harry, Thea, Ron, and Hermione squeezed inside. A long line wound right to the back of the shop, where Gilderoy Lockhart was signing his books. They each grabbed a copy of The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 and sneaked up the line to where the rest of the Weasleys were standing with Mr. and Mrs. Granger.

"Oh, there you are, good," said Mrs. Weasley. She sounded breathless and kept patting her hair. "We'll be able to see him in a minute..."

A short man with a camera shoved past the crowd, trying to get a good shot of the blonde wizard that was signing books. As he was making his way forward, he bumped into Harry and stepped on Ron's foot.

"Hey! Watch it!" Thea protested angrily as the reporter moved next to them.

"Out of the way, there," he snarled at the kids, moving back slightly in hopes of getting a better shot. "This is for the Daily Prophet-"

"Oh like I give a rat's ass about the Daily Prophet, you jerk," Thea snarled back. Before the situation could escalate, Gilderoy shot up from his seat, his eyes set on the group of kids.

Lily gasped. "She shouldn't be talking like that! Let alone to an adult!"
"If he's shoving people like that, someone was bound to talk to him that way," Remus defended, having grown annoyed at how the muggleborn had been talking about Thea.