"A new friend"

A soft rain began to fall whilst the young girl was just sitting in her class and scribbling things in her personal sketchbook. Who was the girl you may ask.

It's you of course! (Y/N) (Y/L). A 15 y/o student who was just spending some of her free time in the daydream world before the next class begins. You didn't had many friend, most of your classmates already had their own friend group and interest which were quite different from yours.

You're a calm and quiet girl who enjoys art and music, you also began to learn how to play the piano! For now you're not the best but you still determined to improve and maybe even become a musician!

You're not the brightest student tho, at least not at the scientific subjects like Math, Physics, etc... But you're a complete pro at Music, Literature and Art! Your skills at these last subjects were what made your classmates hang out with you time to time, but it's obvious that they just wanted to get a good grades without putting much effort. You of course knew their motives but at least you never had to struggle at finding people for group activities, so it was sorta a win-win situation.

But who would guess that one of these days you'd form a friendship that will change your life completely...

. . .

—"Okay class! Please find yourself a partner for the next activity. And no Terry, you cannot make a group of three, only two."— the teacher comments the last part with a tired and dry tone.

A student known as Terry just frowns and huffs with annoyance, turning to face a blonde girl behind him.

—"Sorry Juds, but you'll have to find another partner for this one..."— the boy says with disappointment.

—"Are you serious?! And who I am supposed to work with? Everyone is already taken!"— she sharply replies.

—"Not everyone, look! (Y/N) has none."— the student next to Terry points at the (h/c) girl.

(Y/N) overheard her name and looked up from the sketchbook, a bit clueless since she didn't pay any attention to what was going on in the class.

—"Oh..."— Judith looks at you and leans closer to Terry. —"{Is she new? Since when she's there?}"— she asks, whispering.

—"{Are you serious? (Y/N) been here since kindergarten! You haven't noticed her till' now?!}"— the boy whisperer back in disbelief.

—"{You know I don't hang out with loners and weirdos... Well, guess today I am forced to.}"— she releases a tired sigh and stands up, making her way towards the empty sit next to you.

(Y/N) got a bit nervous, she knew who Judith was. She is one of the most popular and prettiest girls in the class, despite the reputation of her mother everyone still somehow respect her, or maybe it was a tactic to gain Judith's attention and get into her pants... Y'all were just 15/16 but the hormones of some teens were already going crazy!

—"Hey there, guess we are stuck together today."— Judith drily remarks.

—"H-hey, yeah kinda. But I am sure we will make it work!"— you comment with a polite and a bit shy voice.

—"Yeah yeah, just make sure to do your part of the work 'kay?"—

—"S-same thing to say."— you commented in a friendly tone.

Okay let's be real, (Y/N)'s social skills aren't the greatest but she's still trying her best! Judith of corse noticed her nervous stare and awkward behavior, she couldn't avoid to smile at the girl in a friendly way. Judith rarely met people who didn't look at her in a flirty or envious way, despite enjoying all the attention she was receiving it was nice to have some friendly and innocent eyes on her as well.