"Our promises last forever"

—"(Y/N)!"— Michael exclaims your name and rushes towards you.

The (h/c) girl also rushed towards the blonde boy and holds him by his shoulders, checking if he was hurt, luckily the teen got there just in time and the bully haven't done any harm to Michael, yet.

—"You alright Wesley?"— one of the kids asks the brown haired boy.

—"Ugh... Who the fuck are you? Is that your whore sister Michael?"— Wesley says with a venomous tone, still rubbing the side of his face.

Michael doesn't reply, neither (Y/N). The teen just takes the boy by his hand, ready to leave.

—"Is that it? You just going to slap and then run away?"— Wesley teases you this time.

(Y/N) never liked conflicts and always tried to avoid confrontation, but now she didn't feel like staying low, no... She felt a desire to shut this little shit up because clearly no one ever did. The teen stops and stands in front of Michael whilst facing the bully.

—"What? Don't you feel humiliated enough after being slapped by a GIRL while your buddies watched you?"— you reply with a strict tone.

—"Look who is talking about humiliation, look at you! A grown ass bitch hitting a kid, THAT is embarrassing."— Wesley confidently fires back at you.

—"Big words coming from a guy who is doing the exact same to a 6 y/o."— you soothingly reply, keeping the strict tone.

The teen's reply clearly took Wesley off guard, causing for the other two kids to silently laugh at him. Completely sick and tired at this nonsense, the girl walks towards the brown haired boy and grabs him by the collar of the shirt, holding him in place. She was older than him and therefore taller.

—"You touch or peep anything to Michael again, and I swear that I am going to shove your tongue into your own ass."—

—"Uh... I-If you d-dare to touch me again I'll tell the teachers on you!"— Wesley replies with fake confidence. —"O-or me and my friends are going to beat you up."—

The teen glances at the boys from behind, they both were pretty short and skinny, even Michael himself could easily punch and knock them out. The second she and the boys locked eyes, a visible spine chill run trough their bodies.

—"...Really?"— you say, almost with a disappointing tone.

—"Yes, so you better don't boss around you bi-"—

Wesley didn't even had the chance to finish, getting cut off again by another slap that was hard enough to send him to the ground.

—"This is just a warning, have a nice afternoon."—

After saying these words, (Y/N) just wipes her hands against her shirt, disgusted that she even touched that kid, and then turns towards Michael.

—"Let's go, these people are living cringe."— you say whilst extending your hand towards the boy.

With a smile and a hum Michael took the girl's hand and they both walked away, Wesley tried to say something in return but he just kept mumbling nonsense, guess the slap got him good.

. . .

—"(Y/N)? Can I ask you something?"— Michael says.

—"Of course, what is it?"— you curiously look at the boy.

The duo was already in the girl's house, chilling on the couch in their usual cuddled position. (Y/N) had her arms wrapped around the little boy, whilst one of her hands was softly caressing his head that was leaned on her shoulder.