"Head first downhill"

After that little 'proposal' took place, (Y/N) couldn't stop smiling. The event was way too unexpected and she's still not 100% sure what leaded Michael to have such idea, but does it really matter to know?

She feels a light squeeze on her lower back, which pulled her out of her thoughts.

—"What?"— you ask with a smile.

It was pretty late, both (Y/N) and Michael were already in the female's room, that ended up turning into their shared one because the man would refuse to close an eye if she's not near by. She can't blame him tho. And way he looked at her for the first time they slept together was priceless, that morning Michael looked so... Shocked that he woke up in her house instead of the sanatorium.

Right now the duo was just laying, Michael holding (Y/N) close to his chest whilst resting his chin on top of her head, he probably noticed her zooming out while staring at the ring.

—"I'm just happy, and still a bit surprised. Like... It's shocking to me that anyone would want this with me, considering... Well."— you gesture at your burn marks.

She could bet Michael rolled his eyes while groaning. One of his large hands makes his way to (Y/N)'s face and in one quick move his lips are roughly pressed against hers. The man was pretty tired of hearing how negative (Y/N) gets with her appearance, why can't she just accept the fact that she is beautiful no matter what?

The aggressive gesture made the female slightly shiver as she melts into the kiss. Ones separated she giggles and hides her face in his chest, nuzzling into the material of his t-shirt.

—"Okay okay, got the point. I'm pretty."—

That's better. With a satisfied nod Michael wraps his arms around her body again and brings her closer to him. He gives her one last squeeze, indicating that she should sleep.

However, their night was far from peaceful when a pair of aggressive knocks were heard from the front door. The sudden noise startled (Y/N) but seemed to not affect Michael in the slightest.

The knocking and banging continued, which only got on Michael's nerves judging by how tense his body turned. Meanwhile (Y/N) was drowning in anxiety, afraid that it may be the police that decided to take her away for whatever reason... Or worse, to search the house.

However... Her concerns faded relatively quickly when she heard a particular voice calling for her...

—"(Y/N)? (Y/N) please! Th-This is something really important! (Y/N) please wake up!"—

It was Caleb's voice... Great.

A groan escaped from (Y/N), sound that was muffed by Michael's chest since she basically pressed her face against it.

God is that red haired moron drunk again and decided to swing by? His approach and overall presence in her life were drastically reduced since the last time they spoke, probably courtesy of Logan, so why the hell is Caleb announcing himself again?

Ones clear that the banding and whining won't stop, (Y/N) tries to stand up, attempt that is quickly stopped by Michael who gripped into her tighter. However... His grip slightly loosened when his gaze met (Y/N)'s strict and overly irritated one.

—"Please, let me deal with it. If that fucker tries to enter I can legally hit him in the face, and there is nothing more that I want than to beat the living shit out of that moron."—

The tag aggressive statement took Michael aback since he never ever saw (Y/N) so irritated, only when she defended him from Wesley and that was it.

Despite the hesitation and unwillingness, the large man lets go. He'll eventually kill that bastard for annoying his girl and breaking their special moment, for now he can let her have her fun.