"Overwhelming morning"

Three sharp knocks where heard, (Y/N) almost sigh in relief, knowing that this extremely weird and awkward situation came to the end. Until she realizes that someone came to check on her... Someone came while Michael is here!

—"Oh sh-shit!... Okay okay it's cool uuh... M-Michael stay here, I'll see who it is...!"— you hurriedly say in a low voice and try to squeeze your way out between the wall and Michael.

But her attempt to answer the door was quickly stopped when two strong arms wrapped themselves around her form and brought her into another suffocating embrace, keeping her in place.

This time (Y/N) turned into a blushing stuttering mess because now her face was shoved right into Michael's bare chest... And meanwhile the female was having an internal teenager panic attack, Michael was glaring at the bathroom door, his posture tense. He was clearly upset to be interrupted, again.

—"M-Michael!..."— you mumble, your voice slightly muffed by his chest. —"I-It's cool, I'm just going to answer s-so the other person doesn't worry a-and goes away..."—

Another pair of knocks were heard, this time they were more impatient.

Michael doesn't move an inch, only releases a low frustrated growl.

—"H-hey..."— you soften your tone and carefully slide your arms around his waist, embracing him as well. —"I won't say a word about you, I... I know what the authorities will do to you if they discover you're still alive, and I don't want you to get hurt again."—

Michael slowly looks at (Y/N), his dark blue eyes searching for any hint of lie in her (e/c) eyes.

—"I... I love and care about you Michael, just as much as I did when we were young. I promised you to stick by and I promised Deborah to keep you out of trouble. You know I will never break these promises."— your did your best to sound as sincere as possible, but you really mean all of what you said.

After staring into her eyes for a little longer, Michael finally seems to relax but instead of letting her go he leans down and puts his head on top of (Y/N)'s, as if trying to say that he believes her.

—"Okay, n-now I sh-should go, I p-promise I'll be qu-quick!"— you mumble feeling flustered by how close you were to his half naked body again.

With an unpleasant huff Michael finally let's go and (Y/N) runs towards the door as quickly as she can, but when she was about to open it she glances at her pijama... It was all dirty with Michael's fresh blood!

—"{You gotta be kidding me...}"— you angrily mumble to yourself.

Then another pair of knocks... The female panicked and did the first thing that came to her mind. She just yanks the upper part of her pijamas and throws it across the room in the furthest corner, silently thanking her yesterday self for wearing a black crop top underneath.

Then she opens the door slightly to be greeted with...

—"Oh-... H-Hi a-a-again Joseph!..."—

Of course, okay she's screwed. There is NO way her lies will work agains a PROFESSIONAL detective, but she must try, to avoid another disaster of Michael attempting to murder him and getting shot.

—"Hey there (Y/N)."— he says casually, completely unbothered by your almost exposed torso. —"Sorry for coming out of nowhere at 6 am. Got this eerie feeling again and I needed to see if you were okay."—

—"Oh... That's really sweet of you. I'm okay, just doing my best to go on my life after the events."— you smile genuinely at him, moved by the concern he had for you. —"And thank you for... Y'know, always worrying for me."—