"One step forward and 1000 back"

After spending some more time with Deborah, to give comfort to each other, (Y/N) finally went home. Even if the truth was horrifying and the upcoming future unknown and scary, the girl decided to follow her own advice, keep her hopes high. Michael is just a kid in a tough environment he sure didn't know any better what he was doing, yeah... And come on, Dr.Loomis is a professional! He sure will be able to fix and help the little boy with whatever issue he has, right?

Oh... (Y/N), such an innocent and kindhearted child...

. . .

Knock

Knock

Knock

Three sharp knocks on the door got the teen's and her aunt's attention. It was late afternoon, almost night, a day after the conversation the girl had with Deborah Myers.

—"Are we waiting for someone...?"— your aunt Catherine glances at you with a quizzical expression.

—"I dunno.."— you shrug, as oblivious as her. —"And why knock when we got a door bell...?"—

Knock

Knock

Knock

More knocks sounded, this time louder. Catherine just rolls her eyes and walks towards the door, the teen following not too far behind.

—"(Guess this weirdo really wants to talk to us.)"— she mumbles under her breath.

As soon as Catherine opens the door, she is greeted by non other but Doctor Samuel Loomis.

—"Good afternoon miss, is (Y/N) at home?"— he politely asks.

—"First, good night. Second, yeah she is, what do you want from her?"— your aunt looks at the doctor with an suspicious gaze.

—"Just to talk, I believe that she already knows what happened to the Myers family, and she probably has some questions about the one responsible for the crime."—

Catherine looks at the man even more doubtful, part of her was hesitant about letting (Y/N) talk about such a sensible topic, but another part saw no harm on it, plus she's a big girl, she can handle it.

—"I guess you can..."— she steps aside and let's him in.

The teen was standing near the front door, looking at Loomis with an excited and slightly anxious expression, did Deborah speak to him already? Did he come to let her visit Michael? Is he going to ask her more questions? So many theories were rushing trough her mind.

—"Hello Dr.Loomis, did Deborah told you about our chat from yesterday?"— you decide to speak first, looking at the man with a little smile.

—"Well hello, and yes she did. And your offer... Is interesting, but I'm afraid that I'll have to decline it."— he says whilst shaking his head a little.

—"Wh-what? Why?"—

—"You see... Our sessions with Michael have been having some complications lately, and his odd likeness towards you seems to grow into an sick idolization."— he sighs. —"It's too dangerous."—

—"D-dangerous? How? Maybe he is just really worried or missed me a lot? After all I was technically his first and only friend..."— you try to reason, hoping that Loomis will change his mind.

Shapes of your memory (Michael Myers x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara