"New life new struggles"

Fifteen years... Fifteen years had passed since the first incident Michael caused in Smith's Grove Sanatorium. There been some more, but the first one was the most serious... The decisive one, the one that ruined his life and his sanity completely... And not only his.

His mother, Deborah Myers couldn't handle the truth anymore, the truth of her child being a monster. She did tried to fight her depression, seeking for help, but the pressure was too much, as well as the guilt. Seeing (Y/N)'s struggles and mistreatment due her scars was unbearable, no matter how much the girl tried to reassure that she was okay, no matter how much she smiled and talked about her few friends and achievements, the woman knew very well it wasn't all that easy... She knew the teen was just trying to cheer her up by pretending to be okay... Trying to keep the hope that was now lost... She is a horrible mother and person, she must go.

And after the last Myers was gone, over the years the incident slowly turned into an scary story that people of the town of Haddonfield would tell durning Halloween, the story of the crazy killer Michael Myers.

But just las year, a new legend was born, all thanks to one book... What's the new legend? It's related to (Y/N) (L/N), the woman with a burned face, the girl who befriended Michael Myers, the bride of the boogeyman.

. . .

Haddonfield, 1978. (Y/N) (L/N) was now 30, time was extremely kind to her and even to now she still looking like she just turned 22! She became really beautiful despite the scar on the left side of her face. She was now working as a music composer, not the most recognizable but still decent, the piano being her speciality. She would usually make music for short films, mainly the fantasy and horror ones.

She would often hang out in the local cafe a couple of blocks away from her home. In the mentioned cafe she would chat with the few friends she had around, as well as to get inspiration and ideas for the music. Right now she must make a main theme for the a movie that the director John Carpenter is planning to make, it would be the first time she would make something for a real movie, so everything must be perfect. But since (Y/N) had no ideas for what to make she was heading into the cafe right now.

—"Ey! The best pianist is here!"— a female voice exclaims cheerfully as soon as you make your way inside.

—"Hehe you always talk like I'm some sort of celebrity, good morning by the way, Olivia."— you roll your eyes with a smile and wave to the waitress.

That was Olivia Ramirez, a young 21 y/o girl with short black hair, light skin with some freckles and green eyes who worked as a waitress in this cafe, she was an extremely energetic and extroverted girl with a bubbly and cheerful personality. (Y/N) met Olivia 2 years ago, when she first started to work as a waitress right after moving into Haddonfield from Colombia. Is fun to remember the contrast between her first day and the day after, she was so nervous and anxious but as soon as the (h/c) haired girl introduced herself, Olivia turned into her extroverted self.

—"But you are! At least around the neighborhood."— she corrects you with smile and pulls out a notepad. —"A coffee as always?"—

—"Yes please, this night I slept quite terrible, sleep deprived."— you tiredly sigh and sit near the counter.

—"Oh, well guess you're not the only one who had a weird night, Melanie for example dreamed with that dude again."— Olivia carelessly shrugs and points at another girl.

(Y/N) follow's Olivia's finger and sees a figure of another girl sitting near the window. That was Melanie McLeod, a 22 y/o German girl with brown messy curly hair, pale skin and hazel eyes, who was just sitting there and intently staring at her notebook, she came here pretty often as well to hang out with some people before going to work in the local pharmacy. Melanie and (Y/N) knew each other for quite a while, almost 5 years of friendship by now.