10

Rowan held Alders in his arms as he slept through the night. "Rowan, I need to use the loo" Alders said. Rowan groaned tiredly, kissing his bare shoulder. "Hurry back" Rowan said. Rowan heard the toilet flush and the sink turn on and off. Alders was soon back in bed with the older man. Alders turned on his side, facing Rowan. The boy looked at his lovers soft face as he continued to sleep. Occasionally Alders would move hair out of his eyes that got in the way. Rowans would kiss, Alders fingers as they passed his lips. Alders would soon place a good morning kiss onto Rowan. "Good morning" Alders whispered. Rowan would smile with his eyes still closed. "Good morning, my flower boy" Rowan said.

Alders looked towards the foot of the bed to see,Dorothy was sleeping the two men were careful not to kick her off. "I'm very grateful that your parents brought her back" Alders said. Rowan kissed Alders cheek. "Don't replace me with the cat" Rowan said. "Oh hush, I could never do that" Alders said. Rowan chuckled, Alders smiled at him. Alders cuddled up to Rowan, his head was on the man's chest. Their eyes met, Rowan's lips met Alders as they slowly kissed. A spark began to rise in Alders belly. The spark first appeared the night he met Rowan at the party. Every time he kissed him soon after that spark comes back. It makes the boys heart race with excitement. Rowan's lips moved to Alders exposed, sensitive neck, as he left teasing kisses on Alders skin. Causing a shiver to run up the boys spine.

Alders pulled away slightly with a blushing face, his heart still raced with excitement as he wanted more. "Did I do something wrong" Rowan asked. Alders shook his head no, he didn't do anything wrong. "You didn't do anything wrong, I've realized that...I love you" Alders said. Rowan watched Alders give his confession of love. "I've known for a while, it may sound extremely cliche but I've known since the first night that we met at your party, I've known when we would always speak on the telephone when no one would be around us...I've"

Rowan cut him off with a sweet kiss, that was slow and passionate. It made the room feel hotter than it was intended. Alders kissed him back, but softer. The boys lips felt soft against Rowan's.

"I love you too" Rowan said. Alders eyes filled with wonder, he wasn't sure if Rowan had been bluffing. "How do you know you love me" Alders said. Rowan kissed him once before speaking. "The minute I heard you laugh I knew I had to have you for myself, I know I love you because my mind won't let me rest without thinking about your handsome eyes, nose, cheeks and even those handsome lips" Rowan said.

Alders cheeks turned a bright red, as he smiled like a mad man in love. The affectionate words of Rowan Kelly, took the boy by a choke hold. "I'm not handsome" Alders said. Rowan kissed Alders cheeks, "I think you're so handsome that Aphrodite is even jealous of your beauty" Rowan said. Alders hid his giggling face in Rowan's chest. Rowan's hand played with Alders hair, occasionally whispering affectionate things in the boys ear.

Rowan checked the time, it was a quarter to twelve. The older man yawned as he got out of bed. He noticed Alders was gone. He threw on some clothes, as he got ready he heard Alders and Georgia talking in the kitchen. He could smell Georgias famous Jambalaya being made. Entering the kitchen he saw Alders watching her cook.

Rowan came up behind Alders and kissed his head. "Hi" "Hi" Alders smiled. Georgia turned around to see Rowan. "Look who finally decided to get up and start his day" Georgia said. "I had a long night mother" Rowan said. Georgia winked at Alders. "Take a seat, my Jambalaya is almost done" Georgia said. Rowan looked around the kitchen, Richard wasn't present.

"Where's father" Rowan asked. "He mentioned target practice with a few of his mates" Georgia said. Mocking Richards accent terribly. "What time did he leave" Rowan asked. "I think around eight or nine" Georgia said. Richard wasn't missing much, he's had Georgias Jambalaya plenty of times.

Dorothy came into the kitchen a few minutes after Rowan, Georgia picked her up. "Good morning, baby did you sleep well" Georgia said. Rowan gave is mother a weird look. "Don't judge, your father won't let us have a cat" Georgia said. She joined the two at the table after washing her hands when she was done holding Dorothy.

"Have you ever had Jambalaya" Georgia asked. "No Ma'am" Alders said. "Jambalaya is a delicious meal, Rowan's great grandmother always made it for him" Georgia said. "What's in Jambalaya" Alders asked. "The way I make It calls for chicken or pork, Richard likes it better with pork but Rowan's great grandmother made it with chicken" Georgia said. Richard came in the house through the front door. "Is that Jambalaya" Richard asked. "Yes dear" Georgia said. Richard entered the kitchen, he took a bowl out from the cupboard. Richard poured some Jambalaya in the bowl, grabbing a spoon he sat down at the table.

"My dear you've outdone yourself with this Jambalaya" Richard said. Georgia kissed Richards cheek, "I'm glad you like it Richie" Georgia said. "Alders, Rowan have some of this Jambalaya" Richard said. "Maybe later father, I have a meeting today with the publishing company about my next novel" Rowan said. "I'll gladly have some Ms. Georgia, I'd never had Jambalaya" Alders said. Rowan said his goodbyes before leaving for the publishing company. Alders followed him towards the door. "When will you be back" Alders asked. "Don't worry darling I won't be long" Rowan said. Pressing a kiss onto Alders lips, he could taste the Jambalaya on the boys lips. "My fathers right, Georgia has outdone herself" Rowan said.